Focus Shift

Salvia Experience Books

25 posts in this topic

Salvia is on my list. No way I’d do it solo though. It’s not really… like, at the top of my things to do. Seems scary or dangerous.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

What strength should a beginner start with?

◭"89"

On 4/10/2023 at 11:01 PM, Thought Art said:

What strength should a beginner start with?

As low as you can find - salvia is the one substance you don't want to push your luck with. If you consider yourself a very experienced psychonaut - 10x; if you have any doubts whatsoever - 5x or even lower.

@WeCome1 cool, gonna start very low. I have doubts for sure. I know how dangerous these can be.

◭"89"

On 10/4/2023 at 0:48 AM, OBEler said:

In my opinion, females are psychologicaly more capable to handle crazy things/heavy events. Becausr of their emotionally rollercoaster by nature they are used to it.

I can agree. My partner which is very femenine and has also gone through very traumatic events in her life had a great time in Salvia. I was absolutely shocked when after taking it she started to laugh histerically. I'm telling you, Salvia does everything to me except making me want to laugh. She was able to fully let go and go with the experience and she enjoyed ir very much. She enjoys peak experiences like skydiving and rollercoasters and she also has endured a lot of paind and suffering in her life. With that background, Salvia can be great.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️