Sarah Marie

Mediumship

17 posts in this topic

Hi loves,

I wanted to start a thread for those of you curious about my mediumship and me connecting to other realms. I get a lot of messages about it and thought it'd be easier to just start a thread here. Here is a blog explaining it, it's just easier to copy and paste the blog:

When I see spirit, it is not with my physical eyes(thank sweet baby Jesus because that would scare me): Although there are a lot of mediums and people who can see spirit with their physical eyes, I do not. I see them in my third eye. The best way to describe it is if you stare at a cup for 5 minutes and then shut your eyes you still see the outline of an image, except it’s in your mind. This is how spirit shows me symbols as messages; it’s just a series of slideshow images through my mind.

They also physically make me feel and smell things: If someone passed from something of the lungs, during a reading the spirit will make it harder for me to breathe. They put pain/pressure in certain areas so I can put the puzzle together of their passing. The same goes for smell, was popcorn their favorite food? Lucky me, I get a whiff of fresh buttery popcorn (hungry anyone)?

They talk to me in my own voice: You know your inner voice? The one that tells you that you still have to cook dinner, bathe the kids, and do laundry? That is exactly how I hear spirit. It is my own voice, so in the beginning it was extremely hard for me to know if it was actually my thought or spirit talking. Let me give you an example: I will be thinking about my to-do list and randomly my inner voice will say something like “tell her nothing was unsaid” or “look, look I can walk again”.

It is extremely fast: This is why mediation and grounding work is so important when you are a medium. The best way I can describe this is through quantum physics. Take a car for example. If a car drives fast enough you eventually cannot see it and seemingly disappears. Spirit works the same way. If you learn how to slow down the energy enough you will be able to put together the pictures they are showing you.

I have done over 500 hours of readings, connecting the physical realm to different realms delivering messages. I am also a life coach, so I mix the two. I help other mediums, empaths, and people who are experiencing non-physical energy and help them understand it AND how to utilize it. Essentially I am helping people who are at the effect of the human experience (and super attached to it) AND helping those who are at the effect of spirituality (unconsciously navigating through realms) and teaching them how to consciously navigate. 

xoxo,

Sarah Marie

HI @Sarah Marie !!!  Just wanted to say thank you so much for creating this post and sharing your knowledge and insight.  I'm a Reiki Practitioner soon to be Reiki Master (yay! class starts tomorrow) that has experienced some of the things you have mentioned above while on my journey to enlightenment and expanded consciousness. I've been hesitant for quite some time to share my knowledge and experiences on here because I figured people would think what I was saying was BOGUS, and off the wall.  It's nice to know I'm not alone.

Because of the energy work that I do, when I close my eyes I can see the colored flames of energy healing my body and other people.  It also has the same effect when I work with Angels in my hypnosis/reiki sessions as well as my personal meditations.  I can see the multiple colored flamed entities which let me know there is more than one there...  I love working with angels they are amazing!

Within the last few months, most especially since I've been super rigid with cleaning up my diet I started to hear those voices  you speak of.  One morning I was in the mirror looking at myself and I heard a strong voice say "You look beautiful today!" and I was like...ummm wtf...where did that come from? This went on for an entire week with the random compliments. I've always been quite insecure with my body so I knew it wasn't my subconscious mind.  The good news is I've started on a journey of self love and no longer feel this way.

I've had the random smells in the middle of the night a few times. They usually wake me up, but I have no idea what they are trying to tell me or trying to communicate to me at the moment.  I went to see a Shaman and had my Akashic records done and I was told that I need to follow the path of a healer and become a Shaman at some point, so I can communicate with the other side such as yourself.  May I ask if you have received special training to heighten your skills?  I know of one other psychic medium and she told me she took a few classes so she had a better understanding of how they communicate and better interpretation.

I've had people from the other side try to communicate with me as well.  When my dad passed away last October, he gave clear signals to my niece that he was still around.  My mom and I have had a few instances where we could sense his presence. Before my dad passed away, for two weeks he was seeing spirits including his deceased brother, who died 6 years ago in a tractor accident.  My uncle also gave me clear signals he was still around after he passed.

Do you work with healing stones and jewelry? I have a lapis lazuli necklace that I wear that gives me Clair-cognizance.  I use it with my hypnosis sessions and it brings me divine knowledge and insight to give to my clients. And I don't have a lot of training....I just know this information, and it just comes out of no where!

@I_Like_Thing Hello!

Here is my Facebook group if you have that: https://www.facebook.com/groups/256967118017830/

I also have a (shitty) LOL Youtube channel, I am about to make the quality good just hasn't been my focus: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQNJ1lL-Fa-fc-MOPaCtiZw

My Facebook group is going to be where you get my content right now, I'm scaling out and doing my website and YouTube this month<3 

@Peace and Love I am so excited to connect to you- I wasn't sure if anyone on this forum would be able to hear me, LOL. 

It sounds like you are ALREADY connecting to spirit- check out my video

I actually have taken dozens of personal development courses like Leos and went to IPEC, etc. As far as how to dive into my mediumship and the "how to's" on mediumship I have never taken any courses on that. For me, dead people talk to me more than living, so it was never hard for me to connect with them. It was more about me learning the tools to shut it off, or consciously channel other realms. Every tool I teach is based off my experience with different realms. I will follow teachers and apply the tools that fit for what I feel/experience. 

For me, information is downloaded similar to how you're explaining. It feels as though someone puts a chip in my mind to download information! 

If you have a Facebook join my group above FOR SURE. This stuff is totally my zone of genius<3 

@Sarah Marie Omg!!!! YESSSSSS! I'm so adding you on facebook right now!  I'm so excited too! :)

Do you have any experience with seeing the spiritual eye? Or Astral Planing?

@Peace and Love YES, I do. Spiritual eye = third eye ya? I am not sure if that is what you are referring too, but I joke that in order to see clearly I have to shut my physical eyes LOL. Astral Planing is something I am working on consciously doing, I actually had no idea that I was unconsciously doing it- I thought everyone did it. 

@Sarah Marie   - I'm guessing it's called the Spiritual Eye.  I've had two different distinct experiences. 

1.) The first experience is I actually see an indigo blue dot every so often with my eyes closed.  I'm not sure if it's the same thing as this.
https://www.ananda.org/meditation/meditation-support/articles/the-spiritual-eye-what-is-it-what-it-looks-like-and-how-to-see-it/

2.)  The second experience is I've seen an actual physical eye look at me with my eyes closed.  About a month ago I was going through the grieving process of my dad passing away (he died in October 2016).  It got to the point where I did not want to live anymore (I was feeling suicidal but I just wanted the angels to take me so I could cross over and merge with God).  So I asked my friend who was a reiki practitioner what to do.  She told me to take a sea salt bath to help cleanse my aura and chakras.  So I sat in the bathtub literally bawling my eyes out.  With my eyes closed I saw the very same eye I've seen several times that has shown up randomly.  This time it had a blue indigo pupil dot, but the rest of the eyeball was red. I told this eye that I saw that I wanted to go home, just take me already.  I heard a voice in my mind that said "look at me, just look at me".  When I looked into the eye it sent me healing energy in the shape of one of my reiki symbols in a blue sparkly outline. What ever that thing was that heard my cries ...the energy that it was sending was calming me down...I stopped and I started to feel more balanced, especially in my solar plexus.  - I'm not making this up, this really did happen.

Thank you so much for your responses!

Hi, I have a question.  I recently had to put down a pet that had cancer, this pet and I were extremely close and I have been having dreams, two times in a row now of her.  In the first dream, she was following me around meowing at me and seemed confused, and the dream was so realistic to me that I told her, "But you're dead, are you like a zombie or something now?"  She kept following my feet as I kept tiptoeing backwards from her.
The second dream I petted her for a while.  Her urn is next to me down by the floor when I sleep.  When the vet put her down, she sort of jumped at first, it surprised her - and I am thinking that perhaps she does not know she is dead, or is confused about being dead.  This cat was so bonded to me, for a period of time I had to leave her with my folks and she was depressed for months - a very loyal pet.
How to help this spirit peacefully pass on?

@I_Like_Thing Oh. I haven't figured out a place to put the urn, my place is kind of a mess right now. 
You don't like me personally or the situation?

I had a funnier one last night.
The details are kind of fuzzy...

I found myself and a friend visiting this sort of deserty old West style little town that had a huge, magnificent library in it.  The people there were really nice.    They showed us homes that on the outside looked like brown circular globs of mud, but on the inside were HUGE and looked a lot like Howl's room, from Howl's Moving Castle.  We went back to the library - it had a glass dome with a beautiful indoor garden and pebbled walkways.  I remember wandering around the library for a while, looking at the rows and rows of books - and went back to the garden area to chill with my friend.  I had a picnic basket that had sandwiches in them.  Really bomb ones, too.  They were banana-peanut butter, but trust me, these weren't ordinary - like biting into a milkshake, but sammich.

Anyways, I had a yellow crayon with me and I don't know what came over me, but I decided to write all over the glass with it.  I was too busy thinking about all those trinkets back in that room.  I decided that the pebbled walkways in the library didn't look right with their grey colouring, and began to draw them in more yellow.  Someone from the library spotted me and called out, "You have offended the nation of Islam!  You must leave!"  
I can't remember the conversation in full, but I went to grab those sandwiches and my friend stopped me.  "I am the nation of Islam!  You have offended me!"  *he made a monkey screech - like the monkey from Aladdin*  They chased me out of the library and I ran into the room that had all the trinkets in it and stayed there until the mob was gone.  I went outside and I found myself back at the skate park behind my old middle school.  I called my mom.
"Mom, can you come get me?  The nation of Islam kicked me out.  Yes, the sandwiches were really good.  No, it's just me.  No, I don't want to go back and get it.  Can you just come pick me up?  Pleeease?  But if I go back and get it then the whole nation of Islam will chase me!  Fine, I'll just take the bus."
I waited for a while and the school bus came.  I climbed aboard and pressed my face to the glass.
"Goodbye my sweet, sweet sandwiches..."

They were really good sandwiches.
The End.  
(It wasn't a racist dream, I promise.  I'd say the nation of Islam is something that's pretty much never on my mind, ever.)

Edited by Whywolf

Thought it was a really funny dream, but rereading it... I pretty much got kicked out of Eden.... 

The sandwiches were amazing.  Like, imagine something sandwich shaped, but it has a slightly crunchy exterior - with powdered sugar, with the innards having the texture and slight taste of marzipan, but milky, and also like bananas and peanut butter.

Edited by Whywolf

Nooo, Kali don't kick me out, can't you tell that I'm totally stoked to be called upon to be a cat shaman? Who wouldn't?  

Also, I don't know much about Greek mythology - I'll read about a little bit of it today, might be interesting.

Edited by Whywolf

Yeah, the Greek gods are very, very intimately related.  Was just looking up Amrita not too long ago.  There's Ichor, which is God's blood - maybe that's what I was drawing in?  Who knows.

This just in:
Retarded fool draws graffiti in the Garden of Eden.
Gets kicked out.
Asks mom for ride home.
Takes short bus instead.

Also... I feel really bad about derailing this thread like such... so gunna chill on that, now. :/ 
Sorry sorry sorry OP!!!!!

We had been wandering around in the desert for a while and came across the town.  I don't remember much about the beginning of the dream, other than being bored by the constant orangeness of the scenery, going on and on and on.  It felt like floating through an orange mist kind of - but that could just be the lack of memory.

On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 9:40 PM, Will Bigger said:

Can individual souls and nondual consciousness be reconciled?

There is no such thing as individual souls ;) althought that does not mean that there can't be entity's that exist outside the three spacial dimensions. But I dont believe in ghosts either way.

Edited by Spiral

@Sarah Marie I believe I may have some of what you experience. I hear voices, whispers? They tell me to do things when driving at at other times. Things have also disappeared, or have been thrown at me once for a good reason. Like I was at a turning point in my life and something disappeared that made me change everything in a split second. From that I sold my house and moved from Utah to Florida. I am not afraid of this though it can be creepy when I feel a presence. I know these things dont disappear.. But No matter how hard I try I cant see something sometimes. Something erases certain things from my consciousness/even from reality. I cant explain it any better lol I actually take pictures of areas now when I cant see something I know is there to prove to myself I was being blinded temporarily. I have only been able to prove it a couple of times. I feel like this is a game, I am not sure of who the other player is haha 

I would like to develop this to understand more. So you just did a lot of awareness meditation. Any particular techniques I should look into?

I have to be honest. I meditate, but not regularly. I trance really quickly, and really deep.. I have accidentally meditated for 6 hours and not realized it was longer than 30 mins. When I meditate regularly I now get this feeling like I am floating and I begin to feel distant from the people I know. So I cut back a lot so I can continue to engage with those around me.

Because if I meditate conversations are very alien to me and I find myself viewing others as "humans" instead of people I know and relate to. Hard to explain lol Words are so limiting.