Oeaohoo

No More Conserving, Only Serving

148 posts in this topic

As conservatives, we are the undeveloped and physiologically retarded. We inhabit the Third World, not of geopolitics, but of stages of psycho-spiritual development. In the interests of transcending the self-bias that our survival imposes, we must recognise that in the contemporary progressive climate there are only two options for us: submit or die.

That is why I have decided to openly and willingly acknowledge our genetic inferiority to liberals. Sure, we can try to rationalise it this way and that… but deep down we know that they are simply better than us in every way. Science has shown that this inferiority is hardwired into the structures of our brains. We can never hope to match the cosmopolitans in their open-mindedness, their love of team sports and pop music, their superficiality and sentimentality…

I’ll never be able to admire postmodern art, all of those squiggles of paint chaotically thrown onto the canvas in a childish frenzy… Nor will I ever have the joy of penetrating the depths of the relativistic thinkers: neither Derrida, Adorno, nor even the greatest genius of all history, Albert Einstein, will ever mean anything to me; I will forever be stuck in a world of absolutes. How will I even survive? A life without deconstruction is like a world without oxygen!

Some of us conservatives will learn our lesson. We’ll learn to humbly prostrate ourselves before the liberal elite, and the cosmopolitan world that they must succeed in bringing about. Unfortunately, however, some of us won’t… Who knows what horrors we might bring about in our resistance to progress. It chills me to even think about it. The good news is that… soon all of us conservatives will be dead! Then there’ll be nothing more to worry about.

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

Everyone is submitting to someone in some way. Humble yourself.

Liberals are also submitting to the survival biases and standards. Just indirectly and in a reverse kinda way. 

Finally what stands in the middle of the war between Survival and Leftism, is the needle of truth. 

Know that finally when the war is over, only truth wins. Rest are losers. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

12 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Everyone is submitting to someone in some way. Humble yourself.

Of course. Doesn’t mean that we ought to submit to nonsense.

13 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Liberals are also submitting to the survival biases and standards. Just indirectly and in a reverse kinda way. 

Yes, absolutely. In most cases, the liberal ideology is a pure expression of selfishness: whether it is a case of marginal communities who benefit from the weakening of the old order, or the majority who just want to enjoy a “cosmopolitan” lifestyle by tasting every cuisine, going on fancy holidays and enjoying a buffet of sexual partners from all around the globe… It is so grotesque that all of this masquerades as some grand expression of selfless compassion.

I don’t understand how so few can notice that, in practice, “caring about everybody” looks identical to caring about nobody other than yourself.

13 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Finally what stands in the middle of the war between Survival and Leftism, is the needle of truth. 

Know that finally when the war is over, only truth wins. Rest are losers. 

I don’t agree with the claim that the truth must lie in the middle. Of course there is the “golden mean” and the “middle way” and the “via media” and all of that… However, these are metaphysical notions referring to an “immutability in the middle” (the Taoist equivalent) of dualities which are fundamental to existence.

The polarity between “Survival” and Leftism is not really innate to existence. It is only the more or less arbitrary product of a certain place and time. As such, the truth might lie anywhere between them… I, for one, clearly don’t think that it is to be found on the side of Leftism!

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

3 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

I, for one, clearly don’t think that it is to be found on the side of Leftism!

This is good meat for my debate. We need to get down to the nitty gritty of things instead of going in circles. 

So let's start with... 

What are the aspects and "untruths" on the side of the Left that you wish to be challenged? Let's begin deconstructing them one by one. 

If truth is what we wish to stick by. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Oeaohoo Finally you're talkin some sense :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Tyler Robinson said:

This is good meat for my debate. We need to get down to the nitty gritty of things instead of going in circles. 

It is debate itself which goes round in circles; experto crede… As such, I am not really interested in debate. I’ve shared many of my views around here already.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Oeaohoo Finally you're talkin some sense :D

xD

@Oeaohoo the war did not even begin and you already backed out? 

Congratulations. You won. Ironically. I submit. xD

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Oeaohoo the war did not even begin and you already backed out? 

Congratulations. You won. Ironically. I submit. xD

Marvellous! If only all wars could happen this way.

A lot of lives could have been saved in Ukraine if a similar strategy had been taken…

2 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

Marvellous! If only all wars could happen this way.

A lot of lives could have been saved in Ukraine if a similar strategy had been taken…

War is wisdom of the fool and folly of the wise. Nevermind. 

You showed wisdom and I'm the fool. 

Crown belongs to you. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

3 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

War is wisdom of the fool and folly of the wise. Nevermind. 

You showed wisdom and I'm the fool. 

Crown belongs to you. 

No need to overdo it…

Although, I do expect something like this. :P

A5B537E3-C7F4-4B6E-BA6D-9BBD858FA3B1.jpeg

@Oeaohoo how do you think conservatives are being oppressed?

it's always ironic to me far righters always go on about how minorities should assimilate, but when they are the minority they want "fairness for everyone". It's even more annoying than people wanting free college, at least they're honest about it, far right just lie their arses off.

Edited by Devin

When a conservative cries about fairness, they only mean, "Fairness for me".

To care about fairness for everyone require a deep grasp of relativity, which conservatives are not capable of. If they were, they would be liberals.

Show me one conservative who grasps relativity.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Devin said:

@Oeaohoo how do you think conservatives are being oppressed?

I have noticed that some conservatives have started trying to co-opt the claim of being “oppressed” recently. I think it is a really weak strategy. As if any progressive is going to shed a tear for the poor oppressed conservative… They’re just going to laugh at them because they hate them.

I would prefer the word suppressed. I think people in general have a sense that, given a level playing field, ideas that are considered “conservative” today (which for any normal age are mere common sense) would triumph, hence the need for heavy censorship everywhere to maintain a liberal consensus.

11 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

I have noticed that some conservatives have started trying to co-opt the claim of being “oppressed” recently. I think it is a really weak strategy. As if any progressive is going to shed a tear for the poor oppressed conservative… They’re just going to laugh at them because they hate them.

I would prefer the word suppressed. I think people in general have a sense that, given a level playing field, ideas that are considered “conservative” today (which for any normal age are mere common sense) would triumph, hence the need for heavy censorship everywhere to maintain a liberal consensus.

what ideas are being censored?

22 minutes ago, Devin said:

it's always ironic to me far righters always go on about how minorities should assimilate, but when they are the minority they want "fairness for everyone".

Far-righters just want to boot minorities out of their countries. Mainstream conservatives go on about assimilation. The real question there is: assimilation to what? What is really left to assimilate to? “Here, minority, take your pick: which sports team do you want to support? which generic urban housing unit do you want to feel a vague sense of “community” within? are you woke or are you libertarian?” There is barely any culture left to assimilate to…

Anyway, the supposed double standard that you are pointing out here seems extremely tenuous to me.

Just now, Devin said:

Come on.

You are not a little babe who has just opened their eyes on the world for the first time!

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

Hunter Biden's dick pics.

4 minutes ago, Oeaohoo said:

Far-righters just want to boot minorities out of their countries. Mainstream conservatives go on about assimilation. The real question there is: assimilation to what? What is really left to assimilate to? “Here, minority, take your pick: which sports team do you want to support? which generic urban housing unit do you want to feel a vague sense of “community” within? are you woke or are you libertarian?” There is barely any culture left to assimilate to…

Anyway, the supposed double standard that you are pointing out here seems extremely tenuous to me.

Come on.

You are not a little babe who has just opened their eyes on the world for the first time!

lol, I'm giving you the mic and you won't speak? You're censoring yourself my man, what ideas are being censored?

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When a conservative cries about fairness, they only mean, "Fairness for me".

To care about fairness for everyone require a deep grasp of relativity, which conservatives are not capable of. If they were, they would be liberals.

Show me one conservative who grasps relativity.

I think you are conflating an abstract grasp of relativity with the idea that we should apply relativism on a societal level.

When conservatives complain about something like “cultural relativism”, they generally aren’t talking about anything metaphysical. They just mean the failure of their culture to uphold the values which it once held dear.

The failure of a culture to uphold its values is equivalent to the dissolution of that culture, in the same way that the failure of your body to maintain life is death. Of course, you are instead filtering all of this through a framework of progress, in which case this trend towards relativism is framed as an enlightened advancement.

There is the important caveat to what I have said above: it is metaphysical, but only in so far as the culture which is dissolving was itself a vehicle for the realisation of metaphysical truth. For example, the dissolution of Christendom is simultaneously the death of Christ as a way to God.

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

lol, I'm giving you the mic and you won't speak? You're censoring yourself my man, what ideas are being censored?

I’m just not interested in discussing this. I don’t understand how you could have no sense of what is censored today. I also see it as somewhat irrelevant. The main thing here was poking fun at the self-satisfied liberal’s view of conservatism.

It’s impossible to be a conservative after studying Spiral dynamics. Conservatism is Blue/Orange, while liberalism is Green.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie