Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tofu

Is it possible to develop a permanent tolerence on LSD?

8 posts in this topic

In the summer I have been using LSD combined with holotropic breath work. I think I might have used it around 7-8 times from 100-150ug (7-10days in between trips). After the summer I have had 3 trips which was at 350ug. These trips wasn't very strong compared to the dosages taken. The first was 8 days after an 150ug trip, the second was 2 weeks after that and the third was 5 weeks after that again. Each trip was weaker than the trip prior. I know that it's not the potency of the drug that is the problem.

So I am wondering, is it possible that I have built up a kind of permanent tolerence? Any experience with this?

Wouldn't be a common thing.

I did build up a tolerance for DPT it seems. I need like 5 times higher dose for a solid trip. Not sure why.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I did build up a tolerance for DPT it seems. I need like 5 times higher dose for a solid trip. Not sure why.

Now we know the secret substance behind the alien awakenings. )

2 hours ago, vladorion said:

Now we know the secret substance behind the alien awakenings. )

Nope, nice try.

Edited by Leo Gura

There seems to be a tolerence effect to all psychedelics.  I've developed a tolerance to Bufo Alvarius, and have to take more to get the same effect.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, it seems weird. It happened on shrooms as well. Did shrooms once every week / every other week. When I dialed up the dosage, suddenly I did not get any effect anymore. Haven't done shrooms since, but I have bought some and I am going to try it out. I did read about possible psychological resistance to LSD. There was a guy with OCD that didn't get any effect from LSD. They dosed up to 1500ug, but without effect. After 36 failed attempts, the psychedelic started working, so who knows..

How long have you abstained from DPT use?

The psychedelic is just our medium to experience what we already are. (I'm sure you know.)
It's just that we think we have to take these things in order to experience what we already are.
And sometimes you do want to prove and show to yourself that this "medium" is only an excuse.

And also when we do something too much. That connection is broken, via appearance of the psychedelic not working.
It's really you wanting to take a break and actually integrate and listen to what your previous "trips" have taught you.
And when you do integrate and listen to all the previous teachings, bring them to your relative level, and understand them experientially.
That's when you are ready for another phone call with the Absolute.
Our bodies still have the changes and the information from our previous trips stored within them. I have noticed that I always have something stored that I have yet to integrate.

I have too worked a lot with acid and was generally working with 200ug doses. And sometimes 300-600 for greater in-depth explorations. Noticed in the end that I did need more because I did integrate the teachings from the lower doses (200ug).

If you want a more "physical" explanation. Then you have genetics, diet, interacting supplements, media consumption, distractions, deception and other relative attachments we hold that is not allowing us to connect.

My tip would be integrate the things you have missed.  And if you have, try other substances if you have them available to you.
Try other fruits in the basket. Apples are good but so are the other fruits in the basket.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

5 hours ago, tofu said:

How long have you abstained from DPT use?

Years.

I only used it a handful of time.