Leo Gura

Warning: People Participating In Discords Will Be Banned

163 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, lxlichael said:

@thisintegrated You would be the first person I would ban on this forum and I am not joking. Your role as much as you have participated in it with a conscious, clear thinking mind, has been completely absurd and you've been a bad influence on other people, many of those other people I would ban as well or at the very least ensure follow stricter posting guidelines for their own benefit. The ethics of this place is questionable enough, I don't agree with many decisions Leo makes but that also includes allowing any disturbance to the community structure as well of which you have been. Leave Leo alone, leave this community alone. You're an annoyance because you're not in alignment with your personal integrity and certainly not the integrity of the purpose of this community existing at all. 

What would that accomplish?  Send some kind of a message to others?  Scare people into submission?

I'm bringing new people to Leo's work.  We didn't get to over 60 members in our first month by just inviting forum members, lol.  It's all new people.  I don't think I'm hurting the forum, or am a bad influence.

If you wanna find bad influences.. look at the guys on here claiming to be stage Coral and giving Spiral Dynamics a bad name.  You turn SD into a joke with your behaviour.

Edited by thisintegrated

1 minute ago, lxlichael said:

@thisintegrated There, there. There, there.

You know where your place is

lmao, I'd get banned if I was as condescending and arrogant as you.  idk how Leo tolerates you.

now remember where a communities is in the general sense, always sacred for sentience and its making between people is sacred.

..what?

Just to summarize: Anyone found on the Discord or starting Discords from this forum will be instantly banned. No discussions and no excuses. I've had it with this backstabbing bullshit.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.