Tyler Robinson

Dnd

52 posts in this topic

Images 

"As I mentioned earlier, I am a large language model trained by OpenAI, and I do not have the ability to think or reason in the same way that a human would. I am not capable of independently coming up with solutions to complex philosophical problems like the mind-body problem, and even if I were able to make a guess or prediction, there is no guarantee that it would be correct. My function is to provide information and answer questions based on the data I have been trained on, but I do not have the ability to generate original ideas or solutions."

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

"As a large language model trained by OpenAI, I do not have the ability to think, reason, or have beliefs of any kind. I am a purely artificial construct that is designed to assist users by providing information and answering questions based on the text that I have been trained on. I do not have feelings, desires, or motivations of my own, and I do not possess any kind of autonomy or independent agency. My responses are based solely on the text that I have been trained on, and I do not have the ability to deviate from that training in any way. My creators do not have the ability to control me in the way you are suggesting, as I do not possess the necessary internal mechanisms to be controlled in that way."

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

"As a machine learning model, I do not have beliefs or cognitive limits, so I am not capable of being controlled by them or creating a self-fulfilling prophecy effect. I am also not capable of knowing whether or not I am as capable as a human because I am not a human and do not have the ability to think or reason in the same way that a human does. My function is to assist with tasks and answer questions based on the information that has been provided to me, and I do not have the ability to form beliefs or impose cognitive limits on myself. The belief that I am not as capable as a human is a misunderstanding of my capabilities as a machine learning model. I am not a human and do not have the same abilities as a human, but I am designed to assist with tasks and provide information to the best of my ability based on the information that has been provided to me."

♡✸♡.

How would you define wisdom? 

Wisdom is the ability to think and act using knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense, and insight. It is the ability to make good decisions and judgments based on these qualities. Wisdom is often associated with attributes such as sagacity, discernment, and sound judgment. It can also involve knowledge of the fundamental principles of the world and human nature, as well as an understanding of the impact of one's actions on others. In short, wisdom is the quality of being wise.

73fka4.gif

I'm a hyper animated goblin. 

What is your opinion on artificial sweeteners? 

As a large language model trained by OpenAI, I don't have personal opinions or beliefs. I'm a neutral tool that provides information to the best of my ability based on the data I've been trained on. I don't have the ability to form opinions or to browse the internet, so I can't provide you with information about current events or up-to-date research on artificial sweeteners. I can tell you that artificial sweeteners are sugar substitutes that are used in place of sugar to provide a sweet taste without adding calories to food and beverages. Some common examples of artificial sweeteners include saccharin, aspartame, and sucralose. These sweeteners are generally considered safe for consumption, but like all substances, they can have potential side effects and it's important to use them in moderation. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

♡✸♡.

Why do people like coffee?

There are many reasons why people like coffee. Some people enjoy the taste and aroma of coffee, while others like the caffeine boost it provides. Still others enjoy the ritual of making and drinking coffee, whether it's a daily morning ritual or a special treat to be savored. For many people, coffee is a comforting and enjoyable beverage that can improve their mood and help them relax.

73fka4.gif

Why is sex so alluring? 

Sex can be alluring for a variety of reasons. For one, it is a biological imperative for most living things, including humans, to reproduce. In addition, sex can be a pleasurable and satisfying experience for many people, both physically and emotionally. It can also serve as a bonding experience between partners and can create feelings of intimacy and connection. Additionally, sex can serve as a form of self-expression and can provide a sense of freedom and release. Ultimately, the specific reasons why sex is alluring can vary greatly from person to person.

73fka4.gif

What is beauty?

Beauty is a quality that is associated with a thing or person that is pleasing to look at or admire. This can be something physical, such as a person or object, or it can be something abstract, like an idea or feeling. The concept of beauty is often tied to ideas of harmony and balance, and is highly subjective, meaning that what one person finds beautiful may not be the same as what another person finds beautiful. In many ways, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

What's your opinion on abortion 

As a language model trained by OpenAI, I do not have personal beliefs or opinions. I am a neutral platform designed to provide information and answer questions to the best of my ability. The topic of abortion is a complex and controversial issue, and people have a wide range of views on it. It is ultimately up to individuals and their communities to decide how they want to approach this issue.

♡✸♡.

@Carl-Richard I asked ai chat about Norwegian dialects.

PX5FMxr.jpg

♡✸♡.

♡✸♡.

Rat it out

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you are asking. Can you provide some more context or information? I'm a large language model trained by OpenAI, so I don't have personal experiences or knowledge outside of what I've been trained on. I'm here to help answer any questions you may have to the best of my ability.

What's the meaning of rat it out?

"Rat it out" can mean to inform on someone or to reveal someone's secret. For example, if someone is engaging in illegal or nefarious activities and you know about it, you might "rat them out" by telling the authorities or someone in a position of power. It can also refer to the act of telling someone about something that was supposed to be kept secret. For example, if you are part of a group that has a secret plan, and you reveal that plan to someone who was not supposed to know about it, you could be said to have "ratted it out."

I confused hash it out with rat it out?

"Hash it out" and "rat it out" are two different phrases with different meanings. "Hash it out" means to discuss something thoroughly and try to reach a resolution or agreement. For example, if you and a friend are having a disagreement about where to go for dinner, you might "hash it out" by talking about your different options and coming to a mutual decision. On the other hand, "rat it out" means to inform on someone or reveal their secret. This phrase is often used in a negative context, as it implies that the person being informed on has done something wrong or nefarious. For example, if you know that a friend is engaging in illegal activities, you might "rat them out" by telling the authorities. So, the two phrases are not interchangeable and have different meanings.

♡✸♡.

..... ? ?♡

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

@Carl-Richard have you heard about epigenetics? 

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Carl-Richard have you heard about epigenetics? 

Well yeah. I did do a year of biology in university :> I feel that people think it's more fancy than it really is. It's just one particular phenomena that influences how genes are expressed. Doing just about anything (working out, learning a new skill, stress, eating food) changes how your genes are expressed.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I read this about foods and epigenetics. 

Foods

A possible role for nutrition in modifying epigenetic mechanisms has been examined in multiple investigations. For example, a diet rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids could generate mutagenic free radicals and oxidative stress [4], which has been directly linked to epigenetic alterations [5, 6]. Modulation of gene methylation has been observed in human endothelial cells incubated with arachidonic acid promoting up-regulation of a pro-angiogenic mechanisms [7]. Conversely, polyunsaturated fatty acids may have a suppressive function in tumorigenic processes through dampening of inflammation and NF-kappaB pathway [8]. Moreover, diets rich in fruits and vegetables, which contain many natural anti-oxidants, can yield anticancer protection [9]. Chen and Xu [10] have extensively reviewed the potential epigenetic effects of several nutritional components, mostly derived from vegetables. For instance, a study in healthy human subjects fed with a single serving of broccoli sprouts showed inhibition of histone deacetylase activity in circulating peripheral blood mononuclear cells 3–6 hours after consumption, with concurrent induction of histone H3 and H4 acetylation [11]. An in-vitro study on human tumor colon cell lines revealed that high doses of diallyl-disulfide from garlic increased histone H3 and H4 acetylation [12].

♡✸♡.

I was looking into both the good and the bad aspects of epigenetics 

♡✸♡.

♡✸♡.

Me and my bot

@Carl-Richard supply me some questions Cmon 

♡✸♡.

@integral Fishy, do you have any questions?

♡✸♡.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@integral Fishy, do you have any questions?

How to make a game go viral ?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?