Karmadhi

Pickup, benefits and limiting beliefs

24 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

How? I am confused about it. So far the benefits I have received have been stuff like more confidence, better flirting skills, being able to talk with people more easily etc. What other growth is there? You have said it yourself that pickup is more of a shallow pursuit so you wont experience spiritual growth from it, so what growth is there except more confidence, better flirting/social skills and more charisma?

Not saying these things are not great but it feels like I am just doing catch up more than anything else.

Watch some Owen Cook videos.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

How? I am confused about it. So far the benefits I have received have been stuff like more confidence, better flirting skills, being able to talk with people more easily etc. What other growth is there? You have said it yourself that pickup is more of a shallow pursuit so you wont experience spiritual growth from it, so what growth is there except more confidence, better flirting/social skills and more charisma?

Not saying these things are not great but it feels like I am just doing catch up more than anything else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulu6TOu-gqs

1 hour ago, Raze said:

Wow this video is so good. Tyler reality know humans psychology. Very inspiring. Fundation to inner game.

It is about love and empathy! That´s my problem, I know a lot about technical game but I am too stuck in my head, attached to my ego.

Next time I go out I will try not see reality from "behind my eyes" but in "3 person, being seen by other" as he says in 23:00

Edited by RedLine

On 10/12/2022 at 10:32 PM, RedLine said:

It is about love and empathy! That´s my problem, I know a lot about technical game but I am too stuck in my head, attached to my ego

Practice mindfulness and presence when you talk to girls.