Vlad_

Walking around downtown on 5MeO

5 posts in this topic

I got bored tripping at home do I decided to go outside. I wanted to know how would it be like tripping in public places. 
I took the vape with me and as soon as I left College station I begun smoking my vape. 
I was walking on Younge street being conscious of every human and object  that I saw, I did not feel any boundaries because I became myself, my absolute self. I guess I never felt so happy in my entire life. I was completely absolute. Things that were happening can’t be explained and can’t be comprehend by anyone, because there’s no body, only Me and My magical dream

@Vlad_ woah interesting. so would you say 5 meo on eyes open is total different experience from eyes closed? 

21 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Vlad_ woah interesting. so would you say 5 meo on eyes open is total different experience from eyes closed? 

Yes, definitely. It’s like two sides of the same infinite coin. Tripping with opened eyes helps me to understand how I create my creation and how deeply connected I’m with it. When I close my eyes I’m becoming pure consciousness, pure formless and  unlimited space. 
Since I discovered 5Meo I’m trying to verify over and over the fact that I’m absolute and infinite god and there is nothing else but me. I still can’t believe in it, even though my direct experience makes it undoubtedly truthful. 

I walk around my neighborhood on lsd and mushrooms often. I definitely have to gauge my level of highness before leaving the house though. I want to be able to come across as "normal enough" if I were to encounter people who want to engage me in conversation (which has happened on multiple occasions). on most trips its possible to act normal, but sometimes it very much isn't.

I've not done 5-meo (yet) but that would be my main concern about doing it in public. I don't really want to accidentally do something that gets me in a troublesome spot that draws unwanted public attention. What do you feel like the risk is for that with 5-meo compared to other psychs?

1 hour ago, eggopm3 said:

I walk around my neighborhood on lsd and mushrooms often. I definitely have to gauge my level of highness before leaving the house though. I want to be able to come across as "normal enough" if I were to encounter people who want to engage me in conversation (which has happened on multiple occasions). on most trips its possible to act normal, but sometimes it very much isn't.

I've not done 5-meo (yet) but that would be my main concern about doing it in public. I don't really want to accidentally do something that gets me in a troublesome spot that draws unwanted public attention. What do you feel like the risk is for that with 5-meo compared to other psychs?

I've done a lot of shrooms, lsd and DMT. You can't compare regular psychedelics to 5Meo. I was arrogant and ignorant when I first bought 5meo, because I thought that I prepared since I did all other psychedelics, but I was wrong. 

Lsd and shrooms it's like 10 points srong, DMT around 100 and 5meo - 1000000000000000000000000000000000...

Funny enough my behaviour wasn't abnormal. I was just a man walking around smiling as though I won a milion dollars. At some point I decided to do a long puff, so I stopped near shopping centre where some religious folks were singing song about jesus. Some guy came closer and asked me whether I believed in god. I smiled and said - "It's me" 

I guees it depends how you react on whatever is happening to you on psychedelics. I think I lost my mind because I don't percieve reality as being real anymore, it's 100% magic for me, so whatever is happening with me is okay and I like it. I know that I'm infinite and I'm god so I don't panic.

Edited by Vlad_