Razard86

Why Every POV Is A Genius Asleep To This Fact

8 posts in this topic

Every POV is born with strengths and weaknesses. But there is one undeniable gift that every POV has that is impossible for anyone to obtain....your POINT OF VIEW. Picture this....within infinity..your specific POV is the only type of its kind that will ever exist. Do you recognize what this means? It means your POV is INVALUABLE!!! I tell all my friends....work on your point of view. Cultivate it!! Master it!!! Do it so much...that you have a unique style that cannot be found ANYWHERE!!!

I know Leo likes to say humans are stupid, and from one perspective you could definitely say it, no argument there. But the flip side is also true, humanity are geniuses!!! How so? It takes a genius to be so utter foolish!!! You see, to constantly do stupid things and NOT learn, you have to be so smart that you can delude yourself!!! When you practice uncovering your self-delusions you will realize how ingenious you are at fooling yourself. And this genius....RUNS ON AUTOPILOT!!! But I digress, every single one of you has genius in you, you have just been programmed to believe yourself ordinary!!! Which is HILARIOUS!!! You have no idea how silly it is to ever think you are ordinary. 

Here are some fun facts about me. My Dad told me I was stupid repeatedly when I grew up. He constantly told me that I didn't have any real talents and downplayed all my achievements. Luckily....I didn't allow him to convince me that I was ordinary!!! As I walked through life, several people often told me I was LAME, AND BORING!! Good thing....I didn't listen to them!! You see? There are always going to be people in your life who try to convince you that you are ordinary. Why? Because they think themselves ordinary!!! Let me ask you a question....do you really believe an Infinite Intelligence.....creates ordinary? Or is it.....that its creations are so got damn ingeniously created that they APPEAR ordinary?

Your POV is the only one of its kind that will ever exist so what you offer yourself and others is a perspective that can never be duplicated. It can be recontextualized, it can be repeated, but YOU are the original lense through which it was expressed!!! You are the instrument of Infinity...will you allow Infinity to play its music through you that can only be played by you? Or will you wallow in self-pity and judgment!!!

Stop comparing your gifts and downplaying them!!! Here are some examples!!! You could be a good listener!!! People say that isn't a good talent!!! Its LAME!! Have you not noticed great listeners are really good at doing things like Interviews, Psych Evaluations, Detective Work, just to name a few. So listening is a GREAT TALENT!!! You could be a very honest person!! People say oh that's a lame talent!!! Again....you are not being creative with how it can be applied. Notice that honest people....can see things others can't!! Why? Because a commitment to honest allows you to overcome your bias and self-deception!!! So honesty would make you a better philosopher, politician (if only humanity realized this) leader, friend, etc. Maybe you are good at encouraging others or making them feel comfortable. This means you could be good at work in hotels, hospitals, clubs, or just good at being someone who can comfort someone when they are down. Maybe look into being a personal coach, or motivational speaker. Maybe you are good at drawing!!! You can use your art to speak and express how you see the world. Its not just important to draw, but to draw what you are perceiving THE WAY you see it!!! That would be your signature style!! So be creative, and share your creativity!!! 

If you have not realized your genius....it is because you have allowed other depressed geniuses to convince you that you are not a genius. You might say....well what about POV born with Down Syndrome how are they geniuses? Explain that one!!! Easily!!! There mere presence teaches you to be compassionate and reveals how you take certain things for granted as easy or common sense. Its just reality....nudging you that you are always playing a comparison game which keeps you asleep from how wonderful and amazing you are!! 

You are amazing, own it, if you are not waking up everyday and realizing how amazing you are.....you are living life wrong. But if you can find out how amazing you are....you will also gain a new ability....the ability to see the amazing in OTHERS!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

18 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

envy is ignorance,

imitation is suicide

^^^That is so profound!!! And it was short and sweet too!!!! Keep it up. That might be your thing!! You might be the short and sweet type that gives decades of wisdom in like 2 phrases!!! So cool!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

You writing about yourself is quite interesting!

I guess I come from the opposite perspective. I have a number of talents and affinities that might be considered extraordinary (intellectual, spiritual, sometimes creative), and I have been this way since I was very very young, though they were not especially played up at first. You could say that I came into this world in this way. My "gifts" stressed out my parents a lot and as a result, paradoxically, I developed much more of an inferior complex about them rather than a superior complex. That I was a massive inconvenience. I came into adulthood feeling deeply ashamed about things that I loved and that provided me meaning and pleasure originally: it just so happens that what you love and value and dedicate yourself wholly toward, it is also what develops talent/ genius, etc. It is no accident. Anyway, it took a while to fully sort it out, as it does.

Probably as a direct result of this, I find myself in the opposite position of many people: I think there is great beauty and value in the ordinary and the mundane. I think there are small things in people, in circumstances, in life, which go unseen and unappreciated all the time. I think a lot of things that people find very ordinary to be extraordinary. There is also no shame needed either in being an ordinary person, specifically if you find real joy and purpose in an ordinary life.

At times, especially when growing up, I wished I was more ordinary so I didn't stand out as much. I spent a lot of time and energy up until I was 14 finding ways to minimize myself, trying to make myself more invisible and myself more passably "normal. Honestly though? People devaluing themselves so they can value what I have never brought me much pleasure. People trying to knock me down a peg because they thought I too highly estimated my own talents and skills (?? when really, I was still trying to not take up too much space, I was simply mentioning that I had had problems growing up) seemed very petty and like it was not done in good spirit.

I'm sorry that your dad called you stupid growing up. This sort of thing should be a sort of crime for how much damage it does to kids overall. Teachers do a lot of damage to kids this way as well. I used to teach and I would NEVER say anything like that, like literally: over my dead body. As a related note: I've known many people over the years who also rejected this self-image imposed onto them by teachers and relatives, though I have noticed that it seems to have always left some scars.

Knowing that people who do and say these things, that deep down they don't know their own value or intrinsic self-worth, or that they often have this void or a lack of meaningful anchoring in their lives? Knowing this has made it a bit easier for me.

Edited by eos_nyxia

6 hours ago, eos_nyxia said:

You writing about yourself is quite interesting!

I guess I come from the opposite perspective. I have a number of talents and affinities that might be considered extraordinary (intellectual, spiritual, sometimes creative), and I have been this way since I was very very young, though they were not especially played up at first. You could say that I came into this world in this way. My "gifts" stressed out my parents a lot and as a result, paradoxically, I developed much more of an inferior complex about them rather than a superior complex. That I was a massive inconvenience. I came into adulthood feeling deeply ashamed about things that I loved and that provided me meaning and pleasure originally: it just so happens that what you love and value and dedicate yourself wholly toward, it is also what develops talent/ genius, etc. It is no accident. Anyway, it took a while to fully sort it out, as it does.

Probably as a direct result of this, I find myself in the opposite position of many people: I think there is great beauty and value in the ordinary and the mundane. I think there are small things in people, in circumstances, in life, which go unseen and unappreciated all the time. I think a lot of things that people find very ordinary to be extraordinary. There is also no shame needed either in being an ordinary person, specifically if you find real joy and purpose in an ordinary life.

At times, especially when growing up, I wished I was more ordinary so I didn't stand out as much. I spent a lot of time and energy up until I was 14 finding ways to minimize myself, trying to make myself more invisible and myself more passably "normal. Honestly though? People devaluing themselves so they can value what I have never brought me much pleasure. People trying to knock me down a peg because they thought I too highly estimated my own talents and skills (?? when really, I was still trying to not take up too much space, I was simply mentioning that I had had problems growing up) seemed very petty and like it was not done in good spirit.

I'm sorry that your dad called you stupid growing up. This sort of thing should be a sort of crime for how much damage it does to kids overall. Teachers do a lot of damage to kids this way as well. I used to teach and I would NEVER say anything like that, like literally: over my dead body. As a related note: I've known many people over the years who also rejected this self-image imposed onto them by teachers and relatives, though I have noticed that it seems to have always left some scars.

Knowing that people who do and say these things, that deep down they don't know their own value or intrinsic self-worth, or that they often have this void or a lack of meaningful anchoring in their lives? Knowing this has made it a bit easier for me.

Thanks for sharing, that was a powerful post!! If you are open to it, maybe you can share how your past has shaped you and how you overcame some things? Also my past was even rougher than I let on. If I really talked about my childhood truly in depth...it would depress a lot of people on the forum. Its why I laugh when I hear people say I don't understand suffering, lol suffering was my best friend!! Its why I am so tough on people cultivating a mindset out of victimhood because it will ruin your life. I have watched it first hand ruin a lot of people close to me. My Dad for instance has basically pushed everyone out of his life and he is alone and grumpy because he crafted a victim storyline that he cannot escape from.

You can get away with that story a little when you are young, but if you keep it up you will die alone, unless there is someone with the patience of a saint to deal with you. Anyway don't feel bad for me, my suffering was my blessing. I hate going through suffering like anybody else, but suffering is literally the greatest thing that ever happened to me because it taught me love the hard way. If only people could realize that is all suffering does. 

Thanks for sharing intimately Razard. I too had a lot of childhood trauma and physical abuse growing up. The awakening journey over the years has brought up tons of sludge to face and clear.

I’ve also noticed that I would unconsciously associate myself with people and situations that correlated with a childhood trauma. Karma certainly has a way to seek resolution by repeatedly bringing up the shadows.

Meditation and going into samadhi has helped clear much of the energetic debris. But there is much more to cleanse. 

It has also made me aware of the shadows that loom in me. Just because I am awakened doesn’t mean I can bypass the shadows… this would create dangerous blind spots that I often see in awakened teachers. They would act out their unresolved trauma with their students, for example.

Edited by YogiCosmos

3 hours ago, YogiCosmos said:

Thanks for sharing intimately Razard. I too had a lot of childhood trauma and physical abuse growing up. The awakening journey over the years has brought up tons of sludge to face and clear.

I’ve also noticed that I would unconsciously associate myself with people and situations that correlated with a childhood trauma. Karma certainly has a way to seek resolution by repeatedly bringing up the shadows.

Meditation and going into samadhi has helped clear much of the energetic debris. But there is much more to cleanse. 

It has also made me aware of the shadows that loom in me. Just because I am awakened doesn’t mean I can bypass the shadows… this would create dangerous blind spots that I often see in awakened teachers. They would act out their unresolved trauma with their students, for example.

Exactly!! Awakening doesn't get rid of shadows, many people assume that. It does however provide a process to purge them more effectively than conventional methods and they are usually easier to uncover.