Tyler Robinson

Carl-Richard, I need to ask you some questions?

11 posts in this topic

@Carl-RichardI need to ask you some questions.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Because you're going to get away with rude shit in personal messages so I have to ask you publicly. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

pZ9xcCA.jpg

3z6apxX.jpg

vgRPfsm.jpg

zjcq1i3.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

@Carl-Richard you're aware that the above mentioned things are included in the forum guidelines right?

♡✸♡.

I reserve the right to protect my identity on the forum right? 

@Carl-Richard

I'm constantly facing targeted harassment from users Yarco and StarStruck on this forum. I'm mentally sensitive and I've mental illness. 

And these two users are systematically targeting, harassing me on the forum. They did this on my previous identity and I had to change my identity to escape all the harassment. 

Also you clearly that I have faced stalker issues on the forum last year. 

What steps have you taken to protect me? 

A few hours ago you were on my profile. You saw that I am not the user called no name on this forum. 

Users Yarco and StarStruck are constantly spreading false rumors claiming that I have multiple clones on this forum and you've verified that that's not true. When you know this is the case, why didn't you warn these users against spreading false rumors about me. 

You do realize that this affects me mentally.. 

And constantly talking about my previous identity can lead to doxxing because that name can be used to track me down on the internet and that is my greatest fear here. 

When you are aware then why aren't these users dealt with for their harassing behavior? 

I have no clone accounts on this forum and you are free to do any kind of verification that you want to do. 

But if someone is constantly targeting my identity, that's a source of threat to me and I expect that it should be taken seriously. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

My question is why are these two users constantly allowed to spread false rumors about me on the forum when it's clearly stated in the guidelines that its not okay. 

Their behavior results into a trail and then other users pick on that trail left by them and it makes more users gang up on me and turns into a pattern of harassment that I have already dealt with in my previous identity and it makes me extremely unsafe that I'm having to deal with the exact same people once again and moderators like you do nothing about it. 

If you cannot give a warning when you see their insinuating posts, at least you can send them a message asking them to stop this behavior. No? 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Use the report function and you'll have it sorted.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard

So I have just reported both users for their constant trolling, trash talking about me and identity harassment. 

I hope something will be done now??? 

♡✸♡.

Locked.

This is not the right place for a privat chat.

If you think a moderator has violated the User Guidelines in a PM you can report that PM as well.