Jannes

Who would win in a fight, two women or one men?

14 posts in this topic

Given that they are in similar physical condition given their genetic potential. So for example one average height and weight men with two years of training would fight against two average height and weight women with two years of training. Also do you think you could make a competitive sport out of it? (I think it could be to risky for the women no matter how many rules are implemented but I am not sure) I think feminists and especially stage yellow could like it because they wouldn’t see it as a humiliation two fight 2 vs 1. 

This looks so fun for both parties. Its basically an adrenaline rush for women who have a dangerous boss fight and the men on the other hand has to be super fast and tactical to deal with both of them at the same time. 

It's not about physical strength. Men don't want to hit a woman. Their primal instinct is to protect not hit unless they are raised like chimpanzees. 

Some men want to hit women but they don't want others to see so they will verbally shame her, it's the equivalent of throwing a physical punch but softer. Women haters generally. 

That's why men should masturbate. Reduces the hate. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 hour ago, KH2 said:

Trust me, it WOULD be a humiliation.

Nothing worse than sparring some chick who's half your size, telling you to go harder on her cause of some fucking subconscious feminist agenda. And then APOLOGIZING to me for her performance afterwards, saying she "should have tried harder". Like sister please, do you really think you ever stood a chance? Do I look like a murderer to you?!? Let's take it easy, aight

But it would be two of them. You could make tactics out of it. If the men attacks one of them she can just block while the other one is attacking the men and vice versa. And the women could play the exhaustion game because they probably need less energy to maintain the fight.. Also if it actually turns out that men are just dominating you could simply reduce the allowed size of the men to the point where it is fair. 

36 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

It's not about physical strength. Men don't want to hit a woman. Their primal instinct is to protect not hit unless they are raised like chimpanzees. 

I had a lot of girls in my childhood that were physically stronger then me and bullied me. One time a girl physically overpowered me, got me on the ground, rode me like a horse while tearing at my hair (she teared out a good chunk) pushed me further on the ground and forced me to eat dirt. So yeah ?

36 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Some men want to hit women but they don't want others to see so they will verbally shame her, it's the equivalent of throwing a physical punch but softer. Women haters generally. 

That's why men should masturbate. Reduces the hate. 

My sober "good guy“ ego probably wouldn’t allow myself to recognize that there is a part of me that hates women. I will contemplate on it next time I take psychedelics. But I never verbally shame women, I am always respectful even if I don’t need to be. 

But generally speaking fighting with each other is fun. Couples wrestle with each other all the time for fun. 

26 minutes ago, Jannes said:

I had a lot of girls in my childhood that were physically stronger then me and bullied me. One time a girl physically overpowered me, got me on the ground, rode me like a horse while tearing at my hair (she teared out a good chunk) pushed me further on the ground and forced me to eat dirt. So yeah ?

My arms are long and my wrists are soft and tiny. My body is soft like a pillow. So I don't think I'll last long if I fist fight a guy. I have never taken the risk of fighting a dude physically. I generally lack the adrenaline rush needed for such things and my stamina and strength is pretty low. I don't remember if I ever had a physical fight. I'm usually introverted and peaceful and stay in a corner in crowds. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

My arms are long and my wrists are soft and tiny. My body is soft like a pillow. So I don't think I'll last long if I fist fight a guy.

Maybe you and another soft girl could fight a small coach potatoe dude. ? You can make everything fair.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I have never taken the risk of fighting a dude physically. I generally lack the adrenaline rush needed for such things and my stamina and strength is pretty low. I don't remember if I ever had a physical fight. I'm usually introverted and peaceful and stay in a corner in crowds. 

I think for many it either happens sometime in school or never. I mean you shouldn’t actually fight a dude anyway, that could end badly for you but have you never wrestled with your bf for example?

I am mostly the same. But unfortunately that strategy often doesn’t work as a dude if you have chimps all around you. 

2 hours ago, KH2 said:

Even as much as a thought of fighting a woman, makes me cringe a little inside. It just completely goes against our nature LOL

Only reason I sparred that girl, is cause she was assigned to me for some reason. Otherwise I spar with men who are better than me

I think it’s very likely that our ancestors had physical confrontations between male and female. For food, sex, material, .. whatever. I could see males trying to dominate females but also for example 2 females picking on one male. Yes tribes have to work together but there is still always inner conflict. 
We are wired to be very opportunistic. If there is an opportunity to get free shit we take it. 

Edited by Jannes

2 hours ago, Jannes said:

wrestled with your bf for example?

LOL. Once my bf hit me with a pillow because I was trying to fight him like a mock fight 

But he wouldn't stop hitting my head with the pillow. Bully. It began to hurt. And he wouldn't stop. Some guys love to act like kids. 

He was a headache. He even placed his big heavy leg on me while I was asleep. I woke up with a sore on the spot. After that I never allowed him to sleep next to me. He was asshole. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

I've practiced judo for 14 years and kick boxing for 4. Throughout this time I've came across women so tough and strong they would serve you your balls for lunch. I've lost many friendly matches to women pro competitors in judo competitions over the years and it is never seen as a shame. Many of them commonly spar with men because they have no completion among other women.

Some female Eastern European pros can easily bench 80kg and perform 16 wide pullups while being 60-70kg. 

So it depends. If you got into the ring with Valentina Schevchenko you would have to try hard not to end up in the ER.

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 Okay interesting. Do you think two Valentina Schevchenko would defeat the current male muay world champion?

@Jannes probably not. These guys are from another planet ?

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

8 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@Jannes probably not. These guys are from another planet ?

Okay that’s interesting. I asked that question to compare the same standards. 
So from that I would conclude that "in general“ two women are weaker then one men if they were to fight in muay thay, although there are of course plenty exceptions. You can probably find many untrained guys where two of them can’t beat Valentina Schevchenko. 

But I think Muay Thai is better for the men in a 1vs2 scenario against women then something like wrestling because it’s very aggressive and quick. You can go for quick Knock-outs on one fighter and then you basically won if you succeed in that. 

Yea it just depends on the degree of training and skill people have.

Obviously most men are larger and stronger than most women…

However as a 6’4” athletic man I’ve gotten submitted by 5 foot tall women on multiple occasions.

Size certainly matters but skill matters more. 

The game of survival cannot be won.