Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Illusory Self

So this happened..

4 posts in this topic

I managed to go out last night and got into an extremely high energy - non care free state. I didn't count the amount of approaches but probably somewhere in the 10-20 mark. The thing is I have been practicing the humour exercises and was making girls laugh. Talking for my own enjoyment and amusement instead of caring about the judgement of others. I felt really free. 

There was this one girl who I got a number from the smoking area but it was like I kept on doing other approaches in the smoking area to the point where she got really triggered and would not leave me alone. She came up to me and thought I was creepy going up to every girl and talking to me. I am not bothered about that. It is the fact that she went to the bouncer for ages and was determined to try and get me kicked out. The bouncer also had 3 complaints from 'other' girls about me making them feel uncomfortable. 

It didn't bother me to much but of course I did not really do many approaches after that as I was somewhat afraid of being reported to the bouncer and she only let me back in because I said I would only talk to my wing. It did throw me off doing approaches somewhat. Probably should of just gone to another night. 

I just don't get why girls would report me to the bouncer. From my POV I did not particularly do anything weird/creepy at all. I was just talking to girls, having fun and socializing. 

@Illusory Self They get insecure when you don't care about judgement. Cuz you're supposed to care about judgement! If you don't, you're not controllable. 

I think this is a shit-test being taken to dangerous levels. I'm not a big fan of them, I think they're narcissistic behaviors by women.

I don't think it's personal in your situation. And notice the red-flags in such individuals. 

2 hours ago, Illusory Self said:

I just don't get why girls would report me to the bouncer. From my POV I did not particularly do anything weird/creepy at all. I was just talking to girls, having fun and socializing. 

I’m surprised you weren’t kicked out

Maybe from your POV you weren’t being creepy but it seems like you were interpreted that way. It’s good you can not give a fuck but you’ll prob find that consistently getting reported to bouncers becomes a problem

Often one girl reporting you is enough to get you kicked out, let alone three

You basically slapped this woman in the face by asking for her number, and then immediately asking other girls for their number in front of her as well. You took something special and turned it into a commodity, lowered her self-worth, and made her feel taken advantage of. So she took revenge.

If you got her number and then walked to another area of the club to approach another girl, and then went to a third area of the club to approach another girl, then you wouldn't have had a problem. Then you can cycle back to the smoking area again when chances are she's left to somewhere else.

Non-creepy behavior can quickly become creepy when you do it too close together in either time or location. Then you come off like this: