DefinitelyNotARobot

Do people know?

4 posts in this topic

I've had experiences with lucid dreams where I became aware of the fact that I was dreaming and all the characters around me suddenly dropped "their act". It's like you're playing this game with yourself where you pretend to be different people with their own seperate identifies and once that illusion fades, all of the characters immediately know their true nature.

The interesting thing is that I've had similar intuitions with people in real life. Sometimes it feels like it's all a game of peekaboo where everybody knows that all of this is all game, but would obviously deny it because it's all part of the game. And they take the game very seriously! You could literally torture them and they wouldn't tell you a thing.

Just like it's often the case in dreams. I remember my first lucid dream from when I was like 6. I was dreaming that I was with a friend when I became lucid. I told my friend that it was all just a dream and he didn't believe me! I was like: "Look I can fly!" and he was like: "Well there could be another explanations for it." and I went: "Look I can't die!" and jumped off of a building, but he was still convinced that we weren't in a dream.

So does eveybody know it's just an act? Or do people literally have 0 clue? I sometimes feel like the dream is revealing itself through characters. It's like all of reality is Self-aware! That's so fucking weird!

What I wonder is, if it would be possible to awaken to such a radical degree, that literally all of reality awakens, in the same way that there are dreams where I'm lucid, but the characters are still in their roles, and dreams where the entire dream merges into a single mind. I guess I shouldn't say "merge" since it's not like there were independent minds to begin with. It was always one mind from the start.

beep boop

God doesn't want it so it won't happen. Everyone is god, everyone could stop pretending at any given moment instantly but it never happens and never will happen.

In fact you are a dream character without your own consciousness so your dream experiences never happened.

Edited by Holykael

In a way, everyone knows, but appearances are deceiving.

It's possible to awaken to such a degree. I've had experiences where all of consciousness was united into one singular mind that was not bound into separate bodies or an universe.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)