fictional_character

Have u try IV dripping 5meo?

4 posts in this topic

Have you had the experience of being constantly high on 5meo by intravenous drip?

How much DMT would it take to make it work? What would do to a human to be constantly high on pure 5meo for long periods?

IV usually can be effective at even lower doses. Considering you’re already going to be dosing in the tens of milligrams when vaping or boofing, doing this intravenously seems like a recipe for disaster. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

It would certainly be overkill.

I've done 24-hour long trips on 5-MeO just through re-vaping or re-plugging. It gets very challenging to manage and stay grounded. Sleep becomes impossible because you're just constantly awakening.

If you were constantly high on 5-MeO, you would quickly lose the ability to function and survive as a human. Such high levels of consciousness are not compatible with human life. Which is why humans and even professional Buddhist monks are not that conscious.

You have to appreciate and respect the limits of being human.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've done 24-hour long trips on 5-MeO just through re-vaping or re-plugging. It gets very challenging to manage and stay grounded. Sleep becomes impossible because you're just constantly awakening.

If you re-plug it for such long extended periods of times, do you eat anything during the day? 

Wouldn't you get hungry if you don't eat all for the whole day in a way that would affect the trip?

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)