Razard86

Think of your life like a psychedelic trip

5 posts in this topic

Each moment...is just appearances....don't judge, don't identify. Just explore....any meaning you project onto it...will never be what it actually is. Just observe, play with it, but don't judge it. Why? Because then you will suffer...your interpretations. If you don't like it....then you won't be liking you....so you will be miserable. But if you like it....then you will be liking you and you will be happy. So you will rise and fall out happiness into misery and your life will be like a roaring tide.

You are meaning....so when you judge something bad....you feel bad, you judge something good, you feel good. If you ever want peace, tranquility, observe without judging. If a judgment or interpretation arises....reply "That is not what is....that is just judgment." How can you judge that which is infinite? Do you know the stars control you? Do you know how all life in the universe that has lived and will ever live control you? Infinity is beyond past present and future. Which means past, present and future are ONE. If they are one....everything controls everything...if everything controls everything...there is no cause or effect. So every explaination...is just a subjective delusion of an illusion. 

Do you see? So why play this game with yourself? Meaning is a tool, a limited tool, use it as such. But no....you use this tool haphazardly and then you suffer your lack of skill and look outside yourself to blame an other. Its like a painter who paints a painting he hates....and looks around and asks "Who painted this?" How long...will you look outside....for something to blame? How long will you look outside for love? How long will you look outside? When outside and inside....are the same? 

The irony of how profound this game is....each POV you encounter is just your thoughts. So each POV reflects YOUR THOUGHTS. So when someone calls you ugly...that is YOU CALLING YOU UGLY!!! Do you get it? Events aren't random....THEY ARE YOUR MIND. YOUR LIFE IS JUST YOU TALKING TO YOU!!! Wake up!!! LOL. Really pay attention to what is going on in your life.....there are no OTHERS!!! They are you....engaging with YOU!!! Practice this mindset and you will start to see life is VERY interesting!!! When events happen I ask....what am I up to now? LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Since I have started to see the world the same way as you do, the reality has completely changed for me. There is now zero drama in my life. I expect the bad things to happen and am fine with them, but they actually never happen anymore.

I don't think its completely accurate to say that every POV is just a reflection of your thoughts, any more than they are a reflection of the state of your kidneys, emotions, or anything you consider internal to yourself. They are just you, not a reflection of you. There is nothing to reflect, only one. The world doesn't need to be bound to your avatar in the way that if you change the world will change, because you are larger than your thoughts, emotions, and so on. You can't change the world by changing how your avatar behaves, because the avatar is just a small portion of what you are. To say that others are just a reflection of your thoughts is to say that they are controlled by your ego, when their function is far deeper than that. God manifests directly, there is no intermediary required (like the avatar's thoughts). 

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Each moment...is just appearances....don't judge, don't identify. Just explore....any meaning you project onto it...will never be what it actually is. Just observe, play with it, but don't judge it. Why? Because then you will suffer...your interpretations. If you don't like it....then you won't be liking you....so you will be miserable. But if you like it....then you will be liking you and you will be happy. So you will rise and fall out happiness into misery and your life will be like a roaring tide.

You are meaning....so when you judge something bad....you feel bad, you judge something good, you feel good. If you ever want peace, tranquility, observe without judging. If a judgment or interpretation arises....reply "That is not what is....that is just judgment." How can you judge that which is infinite? Do you know the stars control you? Do you know how all life in the universe that has lived and will ever live control you? Infinity is beyond past present and future. Which means past, present and future are ONE. If they are one....everything controls everything...if everything controls everything...there is no cause or effect. So every explaination...is just a subjective delusion of an illusion. 

Do you see? So why play this game with yourself? Meaning is a tool, a limited tool, use it as such. But no....you use this tool haphazardly and then you suffer your lack of skill and look outside yourself to blame an other. Its like a painter who paints a painting he hates....and looks around and asks "Who painted this?" How long...will you look outside....for something to blame? How long will you look outside for love? How long will you look outside? When outside and inside....are the same? 

The irony of how profound this game is....each POV you encounter is just your thoughts. So each POV reflects YOUR THOUGHTS. So when someone calls you ugly...that is YOU CALLING YOU UGLY!!! Do you get it? Events aren't random....THEY ARE YOUR MIND. YOUR LIFE IS JUST YOU TALKING TO YOU!!! Wake up!!! LOL. Really pay attention to what is going on in your life.....there are no OTHERS!!! They are you....engaging with YOU!!! Practice this mindset and you will start to see life is VERY interesting!!! When events happen I ask....what am I up to now? LOL.

Thank you for this post

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

9 hours ago, FourCrossedWands said:

Since I have started to see the world the same way as you do, the reality has completely changed for me. There is now zero drama in my life. I expect the bad things to happen and am fine with them, but they actually never happen anymore.

I'm glad you noticed. 

8 hours ago, amanen said:

I don't think its completely accurate to say that every POV is just a reflection of your thoughts, any more than they are a reflection of the state of your kidneys, emotions, or anything you consider internal to yourself. They are just you, not a reflection of you. There is nothing to reflect, only one. The world doesn't need to be bound to your avatar in the way that if you change the world will change, because you are larger than your thoughts, emotions, and so on. You can't change the world by changing how your avatar behaves, because the avatar is just a small portion of what you are. To say that others are just a reflection of your thoughts is to say that they are controlled by your ego, when their function is far deeper than that. God manifests directly, there is no intermediary required (like the avatar's thoughts). 

1. This is because you don't know what a reflection is. YOU just responded to me...so what is that? A REFLECTION. You complicate things because you don't understand. Right now...you are engaging in THOUGHT (amanen) with another thought (Razard) which is called REFLECTION!!! 

When someone tells you to reflect on that they are telling you to think!! What is happening right now? THOUGHT!!! THIS IS THOUGHT!! THIS IS THINKING!!! THIS IS REFLECTION!!! Instead of being so quick to critique... MAYBE YOU SHOULD REFLECT MORE!!!! JUST A THOUGHT!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.