Razard86

A Term I Notice Gets Thrown Around Alot GASLIGHTING

128 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

it's normal for razard to think that there is no gaslighting, because he uses gaslighting it to win the arguments (he doesn't want to get to the truth, he wants to win, and everything is a discussion if you don't submit him). In addition, he also uses: demagoguery, intimidation, mockery, ridicule, speaking louder than the other, putting himself in a situation of superiority, and if none of that works...he blocks you! Yeah!!

Sounds like this is something that Razard can sit down and contemplate and self reflect on. He clearly likes contemplating he may just now need to develop skills of self reflection, allowing, not knowing, trying to understand other’s perspective and not needing to be right or prove.

We all can work on this stuff.

Being wrong and realizing it for most of us is more valuable than proving you are right. Chances are even if you prove you are right… you are wrong.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just now, Thought Art said:

Sounds like this is something that Razard can sit down and contemplate and self reflect on. He clearly likes contemplating he may just now need to develop skills of self reflection, allowing, not knowing, trying to understand other’s perspective and not needing to be right or prove.

2 hours ago, integral said:

Exactly , that's why I'm pointing to him the obvious. He's smart but obviously he has a blockage. when he started on this forum he was humble and quite authentic. He started to develop good points and at a certain point they started to be really good, with a brilliant and inspired touch. then things went wrong. it's obvious razard has tons of unresolved trauma. This does not mean anything bad about him, just that he has to realize it and start the job. he, realizing his brilliance, has assumed the position of enlightened teacher. It's full of it, like a stuffed turkey. You have to do the most important thing in this job: learn to be humble. He could be great , although his attitudes reveal too much of a tendency toward lack of integrity and narcissism.

razard, are you able to accept the challenge of being a guy who goes in with an open heart, without pretensions? So the truth can enter you and you can transmit it. if not, only shit will come out of you

@Breakingthewall  This can go for a lot of us including myself and Leo and everyone 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

24 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Breakingthewall  This can go for a lot of us including myself and Leo and everyone 

You i don't think so, and Leo is quite arrogant, but i never ve detected demagogery to win discussion. Leo is straight to the point, and quite integral imo. And Leo is Leo...and special case. Very difficult to put yourself in his place 

56 minutes ago, CultivateLove said:

As I suspected from the very beginning, this is just you making a fool of yourself for not being able for whatever reason to make basic distinctions.

You're basically making as silly of an argument as there is only one type of apple in the world, while in reality there are many types of apples in the world, varying in shapes, sizes, sourness, sweetness, juiciness etc.

You can live in a world with the distinctive capability of a 5 year old, but don't be making the argument that you're somehow right in doing so.

I didn't even read the rest of your reply to me, this is all I need to know. As far as I'm concerned, this case is closed.

You didn't read because you prejudged what I was writing, I already described gaslighting from multiple perspectives. In my first post I already laid it out, how many pointers do you want. Gaslighting is lying, its lying that is described as making someone doubt their reality. I already stated step by step how they do it, WHY they do it, and how one can overcome it. Notice that instead AGAIN of pointing out where what I said could be wrong...YOU DON'T DO IT. Instead...you say... I'm not reading the rest of that. 

That's like my reading the foreward by a book and the first sentence of the first chapter and saying I know where this is going. And then writing a short book review. All I am seeing constantly is people who have no desire for critical thinking. You don't point out anything, you just react and make blank statements with no ability to make points. If you take issue with something POINT IT OUT. This isn't complicated at all. This is just proof that you want to stick to your POV because it is very easy to do that. Integral seems to be one of the few people here who understands what is being communicated.

Oh and breaking the wall made some point about the Holocaust right? Maybe he needs to read about Victor Frankl.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Frankl

Now what he is talking about isn't exactly the same...but its close. https://einzelganger.co/the-philosophy-of-viktor-frankl/#:~:text=The philosophy of Viktor Frankl could perhaps be summarized like,'”

So Nice try. Again this is all about taking control on how you construct meaning. NOTICE how you use it haphazardly and unconsciously just not!! You didn't even read something, and then claim YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS!! Such a great use of the tool of meaning!!! Such skill!!! Such artistic mastery!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, integral said:

Yes train and become so mentally flexible that bulling is experienced/interpreted as true loves first kiss. Obviously. Why would you not do this training? This conversation is about growing up, nothing else. 

This conversation has nothing to do with victim shaming, blame or pointing the fault finger.

I really don't understand...why you are the only person who gets it? If I had my leg chopped off and I wanted to enjoy life. I have one of two choices. I could train my perspective to see it in a way that can bring me some joy, or I can see it in a way that makes me miserable. All I am saying is meaning is a creation. Nothing I am saying...hasn't been said before...and yet many on this forum are so addicted to their own original meaning...that they deny alternative meaning actually exists!!!

How do you think racism started? Someone had to construct (create race) then demonize others for not being a certain race, then discriminate against them for it!!! We construct meaning all the time, and then think the construction actually exists!! It doesn't!!! That's why every situation can be looked at from infinite perspectives!! I just showed that you can construct a perspective....where it doesn't even exist. Your feelings reflect your perspective, and your perspective is built off the meaning you create.

Everything I say is self-explanatory...and notice all the people in this thread...only criticize, make no actual points, and then spend the entire time making arguments I never made. Now what is the terminology they love to use for people who act like this? Oh my gosh....could they be guilty of the term they love to use so much? Could people who are attached to the word....become the word itself? I wonder.....who would have thought??? 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Being wrong and realizing it for most of us is more valuable than proving you are right. Chances are even if you prove you are right… you are wrong.

HAHAHHAHAA So much projection in this!!! Look at all this, NOW I AM a gaslighter? This entire thread makes my point!!! Notice how everybody is creating their own definitions from their POV of what gaslighting is!!! So from integral's perspective I am not gaslighting, but from breakingthewall's perspective I am gaslighting. So which is it? I thought this was an OBJECTIVE term people!!! Are you all so asleep you cannot see what is being pointed too?

Read through the thread again...notice how off one post...comes so many different interpretations!!! Notice this!! So the question if you are trying to grow is WHO IS RIGHT? Look at it objectively. If you really pay attention you will see that each POV is just doing what most POV do, they interpret information based on how it relates to them. THAT'S IT!!!

Because if that was not the case.....the meaning being crafted would be the same....or at least very similar. BUT IT ISN'T!!! Everybody is reacting and seeing DIFFERENT THINGS and then interpreting it differently!!! THIS IS HOW YOUR ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN RUNNING!!! You don't live in an objective reality, you live INSIDE a subjective reality, that is created through the MEANING YOU CREATE. This is why two people can live in the same house with similar circumstances, but their world view can be completely and utterly different. No two people internalize the same experiences similarly. What can traumatize one person won't traumatize another and vice versa. 

But I love the reactions in this thread....you could do a case study on how each person reacted to this thread and their varied responses....this entire thread...literally made my point for me....and I didn't have to do a thing. This thread is a mirror to exactly my point.....and things went exactly according to plan. So for anyone who isn't interested in emotional drama, but is ready to take responsibility for how they interpret reality....here you go. A gold mine of examples of how you may act in your life given to you by all the POV. You can actually see how you may react sometimes by looking for similarities to how people reacted to this thread. This is a fun game you can play with yourself on checking how you react in moments that don't go the way you want them too.

Little extra seasoning (from a previous thread I wrote:  Many Men will say things like facts don't care about your feelings, this is true, facts don't care about your feelings, but guess what? Your own feelings have never cared about facts. Not a single time in your life has your feelings ever cared about facts, or evidence!!

It will only look for facts...to buttress (support) its feelings and nothing else. But if the contrary is presented it will be ignored.

Edited by Razard86

This thread has really bad vibes.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.