5thPablo

Life Purpose Course Reviews

9 posts in this topic

I just got some money for my 17th birthday and I'm seriously interested in buying the life purpose course. But first I would like to hear about your experiences with it. Thanks in advance.

I'm still crying from time to time because I found meaning in life from it.

OK that's what I needed. I'm getting it.

Thank you  

:)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I found my life purpose before even doing the life purpose assessment. (Which comes later in the course)  The life purpose assessment just made it concrete.

Also if you buy it and are not happy with it, you can get your money back.  So it's worth a shot.

My opinion:  It's the best thing I've ever bought for myself.  I've learned a lot about myself and can now look forward to each new day.  Leo should charge more for it. lmao

Yeah $250 is a really good price for the work he had to put in.

Thank you :)

I've spent thousands of dollars on personal development material, and Leo has the highest quality content for the lowest prices.  In my experience, nobody compares to him in terms of offering value and being affordable.

The Life Purpose Course and book list are both high quality products that I fully recommend.

Definitely go for it even if you had to borrow that money. 

I haven't gone through the whole thing fully yet but definitely see patterns emerging already and I've discovered a ridiculous amounts of insight about myself, completely seeing changes in personality. 

Although it is tailored to public, you get the feeling that it was created just for you. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Shin Good to know I'm not the only one crying.. haha in the beggining it was from the things he says about people's life, now I juts cry from seeing how passionate he is about whats he does, it makes me really excited and motivated to find my thing and share the gift with the world..

Its reaaaally good quality for a low price, I feel so glad to had found Actualized.org, highly recommend it!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

5 hours ago, Laisa said:

@Shin Good to know I'm not the only one crying.. haha in the beggining it was from the things he says about people's life, now I juts cry from seeing how passionate he is about whats he does, it makes me really excited and motivated to find my thing and share the gift with the world..

Its reaaaally good quality for a low price, I feel so glad to had found Actualized.org, highly recommend it!

Now wait to found your passion, and then, to get on track with it, and THEN to live it.

It's gotta be even more emotional, like you've never experienced emotions before :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them