StarStruck

How to offer value to a good wing

5 posts in this topic

I know this older guy and he is like the poster boy of natural pickup and an all around social guy with a lot of confidence. From the outside he doesn't have a lot to be proud on. He earns minimum wage. Doesn't have a car and uses his bicycle everywhere. He isn't a smooth talker. He is all bravado and he is a good dancer. Just being in his presence I'm already learning a lot, just by observing him I've cut months and perhaps years in my learning curve. I want to befriend him and go out with him (I already have his number) but he is a solo type of guy during night game. This is not a bad trait but it is hard to befriend such a person. He is just not receptive to go out. What kind of value could I offer this guy so I could go out with him? Now I'm seeing him once a week in the same night club but he seems to go out a lot.

In Tate we trust

Join a pickup group and find 10 other guys like that so you don't have to impose yourself to a single one.

If he likes to game solo and not teach a newbie that's only gonna make his night harder then not much you can do. 

But for example I met most of social circle through photography, I would offer dating coaches in my city free photoshoots and then see if we got along and our goals are aligned.

Anything money or value related is great because everything trickles off of that. Maybe you can help him record a song, invite him to shows if you're a musician, etc depends what skillset and network you have. 

Edited by LordFall

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@LordFall I don’t have him anything to offer that he needs. He seems happy with everything. Only thing that comes up right now: I could offer him free car rides and free drinks. 

In Tate we trust

Is he actually into pickup as the concept we know of  hes just natural with women? 

If he's a game dude you can be straightforward and ask him to game together this Friday. Nothing more needed. If you want to give him value be fun and enjoy yourselves. Push yourself and chat up some girls. I like to find something cool about my wing and then tell girls about this and say they should come and meet him. Then you lead them to him. It will be fun for all and you will be giving value. 

If he doesn't know formally about game just tell him you feel like grabbing a beer at this bar this weekend or grab some food first, and if he wants to join you, that you may get him something too. When You're there just start guy talk pointing out to him that this or that girl is hot or whatever resonates with you. 

Be like something along the lines of " so what are your tricks to get girls ? "

And if he doesn't wanna hang around now maybe try again later. If he doesn't want to then move on, because if there's something game teaches you it's to have an abundance mindset. 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered