Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TrustTheProcess

Causes of Inflation

36 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Everybody isn't as soulless and pragmatic as you are. Everybody doesn't believe in living in an AI-controlled technocratic city that's purely capitalistic and business-centered. Some people care about organic living and freedom and community. 

Sure, I hear the freedom is great in Mogadishu, Somalia.  Libertarian paradise.  I'd recommend becoming a warlord, the peasants don't get treated well.  

Just now, Heart of Space said:

Sure, I hear the freedom is great in Mogadishu, Somalia.  Libertarian paradise.  I'd recommend becoming a warlord, the peasants don't get treated well.  

These aren't libertarian paradise. They're raped and pillaged by the first-world communism. And the first-world is next. 

6 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

These aren't libertarian paradise. They're raped and pillaged by the first-world communism. And the first-world is next. 

You're afraid that centralized planning is going to magically steal some essence of freedom from you.  

Edited by Heart of Space

Mexico is an actual libertarian paradise. People are doing fine there! 

3 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

You're afraid that centralized planning is going to magically steal some essence of freedom from you.  

And you're stupid to not be afraid. These 'planners' aren't fucking saints. They're out to get your freedom, to get your stuff, to get your business, to get your body-sovereignty and now your body itself. 

And you are spineless enough to enable this. Shame on you, honestly. 

Edited by mr_engineer

And you're stupid to not be afraid. These 'planners' aren't fucking saints. They're out to get your freedom, to get your stuff, to get your business, to get your body-sovereignty and now your body itself. 

You're afraid because you're imagining a future that isn't here.  

Been watching conspiracy video's lately?  No faith in our modern politicians and democracy?

1 minute ago, Heart of Space said:

You're afraid because you're imagining a future that isn't here.  

Been watching conspiracy video's lately?  No faith in our modern politicians and democracy?

We don't blindly believe what we watch, like you believe your mainstream-media. Seriously, the TV is the biggest authority-figure of the world. 

Take your eyes off the TV, go outside and look at what's happening. Look at the gas-prices, look at how the businesses were destroyed by the lockdowns. Look at how they forced you to take the jabs at gunpoint. 

9 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

We don't blindly believe what we watch, like you believe your mainstream-media. Seriously, the TV is the biggest authority-figure of the world. 

Take your eyes off the TV, go outside and look at what's happening. Look at the gas-prices, look at how the businesses were destroyed by the lockdowns. Look at how they forced you to take the jabs at gunpoint. 

The gas price hike has a rational explanation that has to do with global market supply and demand as well as supply chain disruptions.  

The lockdowns were a result of a global effort to suppress a deadly virus.  It's valid to say that we overreacted on misleading data.  Nobody wanted to hurt the economy.  They did it as a safety measure.  

There are criticisms and imperfections in how our central government reacts to problems.  Notice how you emotionally react with fear instead of understanding these phenomenon rationally.

Edited by Heart of Space

2 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

There are criticisms and imperfections in how our central government reacts to problems.  Notice how you emotionally react with fear instead of understanding these phenomenon rationally.

There are too many 'imperfections', don't you think?! Imperfections that are so bad, they defeat the purpose of having a government, which is to supposedly 'protect the people'. 

These are not imperfections. These are coldly calculated moves against the people, to enslave us. 

This is your 'statism'. 

My point is that if you support this, you fully deserve what's in store for you. Don't blame others for it, you created this. Congratulations. 

5 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

These are not imperfections. These are coldly calculated moves against the people, to enslave us. 

This is your 'statism'. 

My point is that if you support this, you fully deserve what's in store for you. Don't blame others for it, you created this. Congratulations. 

You're a conspiracy theorist.  You fill in the gap of your lack of understanding with fearful narratives.  

You don't understand it, so you assume some masterminded manipulation and control that doesn't exist.  

Complex systems don't work like that.  It's a game of incentives and aggregate statistical behavior.  No one is out to get you.  

You're a conspiracy theorist.  You fill in the gap of your lack of understanding with fearful narratives.  

You don't understand it, so you assume some masterminded manipulation and control that doesn't exist.  

Complex systems don't work like that.  It's a game of incentives and aggregate statistical behavior.  No one is out to get you.  

Why are you supporting this manipulative 'game of incentives'?! This itself is the manipulation! Why aren't you waking people up to the possibility of a lifestyle that transcends this materialism?! Is it because you're ready to bow down to your new overlords?! 

Why are you supporting this manipulative 'game of incentives'?! This itself is the manipulation! Why aren't you waking people up to the possibility of a lifestyle that transcends this materialism?! Is it because you're ready to bow down to your new overlords?! 

Because I am part of the global elite in this country.  I will vote to keep my taxes low and subjugate the lower classes.  

What do you want from me?

11 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Because I am part of the global elite in this country.  I will vote to keep my taxes low and subjugate the lower classes.  

What do you want from me?

I just want you to hear this message - people are waking up. The day they wake up to the fact that the class-system is an illusion, your position won't be so secure. Just saying. 

I just want you to hear this message - people are waking up. The day they wake up to the fact that the class-system is an illusion, your position won't be so secure. Just saying. 

I think it's going to be secure for a long time.  I'm already sitting on a bed of fun coupons, ready to use in the economy to manipulate people into giving me things like cars and massages.  

@Heart of Space Okay. Tell me one thing - why do these 'imperfections' always end up working in their favor?! Why do they never backfire against them?! 

Imagine the level of calculation it must take to have that happen for yourself. 

7 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I think it's going to be secure for a long time.  I'm already sitting on a bed of fun coupons, ready to use in the economy to manipulate people into giving me things like cars and massages.  

Yeah, but you need the government to give meaning to your 'fun coupons'. The day people wake up to the fact that that's an illusion, that's it for the system that's privileging you with shit you don't deserve. 

Yeah, but you need the government to give meaning to your 'fun coupons'. The day people wake up to the fact that that's an illusion, that's it for the system that's privileging you with shit you don't deserve. 

The people are what give power to my fun coupons.  They suck them down like they want it.  Nom Nom NOm NOm Nom money nom nom nom

The people are what give power to my fun coupons.  They suck them down like they want it.  Nom Nom NOm NOm Nom money nom nom nom

And if you keep abusing the people, that's gonna stop very soon. So, I think you should watch your back, cuz you never know.