Verg0

What kind of 5-MeO DMT do I have?

6 posts in this topic

How do I find out if I have the freebase or the salt version of it? Lost the contact from the guy I got it from. 

Does it matter if I want to plug it?  Do I need the salt version for that or can I plug freebase as well? 

It's just a matter of solubility. Free base is not good soluble in water, salt is. If you add a drop of water to a tiny amount and it doesn't desolve in it and just becomes dispersed a bit, it's free base. For free base you have to add a few drops of vinegear to solve it in it. But maybe if you just add vinegear anyways  then you will be on the sure side, but it might sting a little bit. 

If you add vinegear, you might reduce the sting by adding a drop of coconat oil

Edited by Starlight321

You can plug any version but you cannot vape salt.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Salt form will dissolve easily in water, freebase will not. Freebase will also respond much more quickly to heat, that is to say it will melt and vaporize faster.

As mentioned, if you intend to plug it use vinegar to convert at least some of the freebase to acetate salt.

Thanks everybody! 

I'm gonna have my first plugging experience very soon! ^_^

Quick trip report: I could clearly feel it coming on very fast. I could clearly feel a bit of the 5-Meo presence but not much more happened. I tried to fully surrender and open up but I could not get very deep. I tired to contemplate the nature of God and Love but didn't recieve any awnsers or insights.  The experience lasted about an hour. Dose: 3 scoops, my scale said 15mg ( I don't know if that was accurate). Acceptance instead of frustration. Trial and error. Gonna try again sometime and ramp up the dose slowly. ??

Edited by Verg0