Globalcollective

Found life’s purpose creating spiritual films

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I recently went on a small meditation retreat in the Swiss Alps where me and a friend lived in a hut, I also did a bit of filming and made a small documentary of the experience. I feel like I would like right now my life’s purpose is to convey spiritual messages in a visual way through the medium of film. If anyone knows any good places where I could share videos like this let me know. 

Many Blessings

Wow! That was beautiful and extremely profound! You have a gift and found your purpose and niche. Congrats!

Consider doing a longer documentary and interviewing a diversity of individuals for future films. 

I think YouTube could be a good place to start. You might want to send clips of your films to production companies. Best of luck! :) 

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

Great work! This definitely shows promise. You could check out platforms like Water Bear, Nebula, and Gaia. Hell, maybe even Netflix. 

On 14/11/2022 at 2:54 PM, r0ckyreed said:

Wow! That was beautiful and extremely profound! You have a gift and found your purpose and niche. Congrats!

Consider doing a longer documentary and interviewing a diversity of individuals for future films. 

I think YouTube could be a good place to start. You might want to send clips of your films to production companies. Best of luck! :) 

Thanks so much for kind words, I will definitely do that and send some clips of to production companies I didn't think of that. 

On 16/11/2022 at 1:00 PM, Rob06 said:

Great work! This definitely shows promise. You could check out platforms like Water Bear, Nebula, and Gaia. Hell, maybe even Netflix. 

Great thanks, actually I think Netflix could be a goal I use to work in post production for some Netflix shows so will send some stuff off to them.