Razard86

So I Have Been Recently Shown My Selfishness

45 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Do you know that you cannot lie in mathematics? It's really the most beautyful language fot me...

1. All of mathematics is a lie, there is no distance, which literally means...all measurements are an illusion. 

But time to make fun of your love for mathematics. 

Here is a mathematician telling you that there is no free will. 

Oh and for good measure...let's add someone who deals with a different scientific field a neuroendocrinology researcher talking to a neuroscientist. 

@Razard86 First of all, you can post here and enjoy your comfy western life because humanity have discovered and is discovering laws of Nature of this particular 3-dimensional space + time manifestation in which you, as infinite consciousness, incarnates into the imagined experience of being human in imagined 3D space + time. Is this so hard to understand? This imagined manifestation has its imagined, but very precise laws and encoded description of its nature. Which btw points towards something much, much bigger than you, as a human, can even imagine. This is all for your enjoyment, for sake of thrill of exploration. Where do you find a problem, if may I ask?

^ You do realize....that if there is NO LOCATION...then there is NO WESTERN LIFE. THERE IS NO HUMANITY. Do you not understand what no location means? This is utter and complete imagination. Right now...you do not exist, and nothing is happening. There is no past, and future. There is no individual. YOU ARE IMAGINARY. YOUR HUMAN AVATAR DOES NOT EXIST and is a mental construction.

You are all alone in a solipsistic bubble floating in an empty void. You are dreaming up everything you see, but because you are biased you are avoiding this message and talking as if you know something...you don't know anything because everything you see...has no explanation. All explanations are delusions, created to pretend to have a life.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 you highly underestimate power of your imagination? - God imagination to be precise. Anyway, I still don't know why it is so important for you to strip this imaginary universe of an aura of mystery that can be explore in some many ways. You may simply don't like math or physics, that's ok. But in end you need to walk some distance to your toilet to piss and because of gravity your urine droplets do not float around you. Do I miss something??

There is one more issue with the power of god's imagination. It Is not so easy to unimagine it all. And by direct experience of being human anybody can feel its true power. Reality as real as God can imagine.

But it is possible do unimagine being human to the such a degree, that you stop eating and drinking for good and you can play with your body by jumping in and out of it. You literally overcome being human in common sense. Can you do it? That's something practical at least... But this needs years and years of practice, total devotion born out of need to unimagine being human once for good. I sincerely wish you that. And myself as well?

This year's Nobel Prize in Physics is about Bell's Inequality. Briefly, nothing exists outside of consciousness. There is no external existence. The universe we experience is only locally real. to the frame of reference that we are, also created or imagined by consciousness. But there is nothing there about any absolute lack of existence! On the contrary - existence IS REAL. Locally, relatively but REAL.

There is one more issue with the power of god's imagination. It Is not so easy to unimagine it all. And by direct experience of being human anybody can feel its true power. Reality as real as God can imagine.

Exactly....real is a perspective...if you are at an ability level that you cannot unimagine it all...then it is real. But once you start being able to defy the rules physics in your reality.....then what is "real" collapses. 

Its no different that when you struggled with something it was hard...then when you got the hang of it, it was easy.....hard or easy is a distinction you make that is relative to your POV.

1 hour ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

This year's Nobel Prize in Physics is about Bell's Inequality. Briefly, nothing exists outside of consciousness. There is no external existence. The universe we experience is only locally real. to the frame of reference that we are, also created or imagined by consciousness. But there is nothing there about any absolute lack of existence! On the contrary - existence IS REAL. Locally, relatively but REAL.

Oh.....lol what is real? Let's hear your definition.....what is real? 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

You see your selfishness? what if you put 20 mg of 5meo in a pipe, hit the torch and kill yourself? then perhaps you become more humble. you're all reason, razard.  when the absolute opens in your soul and reality is: hallelujah. you will see what is humility. 

44 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You see your selfishness? what if you put 20 mg of 5meo in a pipe, hit the torch and kill yourself? then perhaps you become more humble. you're all reason, razard.  when the absolute opens in your soul and reality is: hallelujah. you will see what is humility. 

^ You only see your reflection. Who is seeing selfishness? Who needs humility? What is humility? What is right or wrong? Only your POV adds these meanings. Everything...is neutral, everything is completely meaningless. What you speak...is the meaning you are creating. Seems you don't like your reflection.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

^ You only see your reflection. Who is seeing selfishness? Who needs humility? What is humility? What is right or wrong? Only your POV adds these meanings. Everything...is neutral, everything is completely meaningless. What you speak...is the meaning you are creating. Seems you don't like your reflection.

Who said that i don't like? Maybe it's just your projection . You have a strong mind, quite sharp, and an ego quite heavy too. Let's blow it , you will see. If not maybe you will became the leader of a sect or something like that ?. Maybe it's not a bad plan, btw. But the truth is better in my opinion 

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Who said that i don't like? Maybe it's just your projection . You have a strong mind, quite sharp, and an ego quite heavy too. Let's blow it , you will see. If not maybe you will became the leader of a sect or something like that ?. Maybe it's not a bad plan, btw. But the truth is better in my opinion 

Who is it that has an ego? My projection....is your projection...don't you understand? Also...everything is true....so how can the truth be better...if everything is true? You cannot escape infinite love....it holds things...as all true...because the truth is what is....that's what makes everything so wonderful.

Instead of always commenting on posts....playing the critic...maybe, just maybe...you could write your own posts. Playing the critic...and hurling accusations and interpretations is easy... and safe. Why don't you enter the arena instead of hanging around in the spectator role?

You once talked about sailing, that was interesting!!! Much more contributory and less contentious than all the judgment you love spewing on every post. You love to claim one is in ego...but again....if everywhere you are seeing ego constantly then....whose ego is it? 

Only an ego....would be constantly trying to stifle the free expression it seems. You could just as easily ignore....there is a difference between a simple comment...and a constant need to critique and correct the posts of others. Are you simply leaving comments on the posts you see, or always needing to critique and refine every post that shows up in your point of view? If you find you are always uncomfortable with the expression being given...is it the expression or your close-mindedness at play? Who knows?......

Or maybe...you need to reread this? 

Just because an expression doesn't fit your cup of tea...doesn't make it ego....it just means....your ego doesn't like it. 

But what do I know? I'm just a fool....if you argue with a fool....what does that make you? LOL.

Edited by Razard86

49 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

If you find you are always uncomfortable with the expression being given...is it the expression or your close-mindedness at play? Who knows?......

It's not like that. What happens is that the slightest criticism is unbearable for you. and quickly you take the joker out of the absolute. I appreciate your posts, some of them are really good, but I'll say what I want. if you want to constantly expose what comes to mind, get used to people being able to give their opinion about it, and keep in mind that they can point out things to which you are blind.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's not like that. What happens is that the slightest criticism is unbearable for you. and quickly you take the joker out of the absolute. I appreciate your posts, some of them are really good, but I'll say what I want. if you want to constantly expose what comes to mind, get used to people being able to give their opinion about it, and keep in mind that they can point out things to which you are blind.

^ Its not like that you say, again... notice you claim there is the joker, but if there was a joker there would be laughter in your posts. You want to be a teacher so you are always trying to correct others. All you do on the forums is bounce around and critique because it is safe for you. Of course you will say what you want and I will say what I want. 

You say blind? It is you that is blind. Again all you do is bounce around and critique. You don't share or post anything yourself. Because you would rather play the spectator than be in the arena. You don't even observe your actions. All you do everyday is play the role of critic of everyone's posts....but don't post anything yourself. 

You also love to claim something is ego. Here is something you don't understand...all meaning is ego. There is no meaning in the Absolute. So you recklessly throw the word ego around whenever your ego gets rattled and then play the pretend oh I was joking.

If you were playing the joker....you would employ laughter in your posts. There are no emojis, no LOL. Just direct observations and accusations. But now when your behavior gets called out you claim you are joking? If that is being the joker...you need more practice  

Also this bit "get used to people being able to give their opinion about it" reeks of arrogance. You love to give it but you cannot take it. You are quick to critique but cannot handle your own medicine and you claim I'm blind? Please buy some glasses.

45 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^ Its not like that you say, again... notice you claim there is the joker, but if there was a joker there would be laughter in your posts. You want to be a teacher so you are always trying to correct others. All you do on the forums is bounce around and critique because it is safe for you. Of course you will say what you want and I will say what I want. 

You say blind? It is you that is blind. Again all you do is bounce around and critique. You don't share or post anything yourself. Because you would rather play the spectator than be in the arena. You don't even observe your actions. All you do everyday is play the role of critic of everyone's posts....but don't post anything yourself. 

You also love to claim something is ego. Here is something you don't understand...all meaning is ego. There is no meaning in the Absolute. So you recklessly throw the word ego around whenever your ego gets rattled and then play the pretend oh I was joking.

If you were playing the joker....you would employ laughter in your posts. There are no emojis, no LOL. Just direct observations and accusations. But now when your behavior gets called out you claim you are joking? If that is being the joker...you need more practice  

Also this bit "get used to people being able to give their opinion about it" reeks of arrogance. You love to give it but you cannot take it. You are quick to critique but cannot handle your own medicine and you claim I'm blind? Please buy some glasses.

Man, i do not know what are you talking about. I publish here talking about spirituality, not correcting people . what happens is that you publish 200 threads and sometimes your speech starts to be so egotistical that it seems that you only want to listen to yourself. you use spirituality to exalt yourself. You have made yours the ideas that leo transmits in his videos, you never question yourself or express doubt, you are already a enlightened master. You want to be the most, the best...in short, you are becoming a toxic guy. And sometimes i couldn't avoid to point it . And look your reaction. Chill man, we are here talking, trying to understand, it's not a competition 

But again, you do good points sometimes. I just wanted to tell you: humility? Just kill your ego 

Edited by Breakingthewall

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Man, i do not know what are you talking about. I publish here talking about spirituality, not correcting people . what happens is that you publish 200 threads and sometimes your speech starts to be so egotistical that it seems that you only want to listen to yourself. you use spirituality to exalt yourself. You have made yours the ideas that leo transmits in his videos, you never question yourself or express doubt, you are already a enlightened master. You want to be the most, the best...in short, you are becoming a toxic guy. And sometimes i couldn't avoid to point it . And look your reaction. Chill man, we are here talking, trying to understand, it's not a competition 

But again, you do good points sometimes. I just wanted to tell you: humility? Just kill your ego 

^ Oh really...my posts are egotistical? Really? Again.. I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you...since you don't seem to understand. The EGO= Meaning. Meaning only exists in EGO. The moment you call someone egotistical....then you are in ego. The ego is a character...which has a POV, and creates meaning. The act itself of criticism is EGO. 

The difference....between your ego and my ego...is I AM AWARE OF IT!!! You are so asleep its laughable!! WHO IS CRITICIZING WHO?  If I criticize you...I AM criticizing myself!!! And vice versa!!! Do you see? I repeat...THE MOMENT YOU CRITICIZE ME AND SAY I AM IN EGO... YOU ARE IN EGO.

Its why I told you, you cannot escape ABSOLUTE LOVE. The highest truth, is everyone is you!!! So how can I be posting egotistical stuff.. WHEN ITS YOU POSTING EGOTISTICAL STUFF!! Are you blind?? Are you deaf? Are you getting this message? Right now...this is you telling YOU to wake up!!! Right now you are arguing with yourself!!! I am just aware I am arguing with myself... you aren't. 

So here is a fun fact Breakinwall....do this exercise!!! Take your entire post..walk up to a mirror...and read it!!! Because I AM YOUR MIRROR!!! Are you listening? You don't even realize how blind you are!!! You are literally talking to a mirror!! RIGHT NOW!!!! LOL!!!! This is so funny!!! You don't even realize this!!! 

The interesting thing is...this lets me know you lack Self-Love for yourself because all you do is critique everything that doesn't agree with you....so now we all know how judgmental you are of yourself. You give yourself away.

P.S. You don't post anything man, we don't need you telling lies now. Nobody looks at you on the forums as a poster, your designation is a commenter, that is the role you have chosen to play obviously because its a safe role. Its easy to be a commenter, posting something publicly actually takes courage because it can be ridiculed. You don't post or share because you are scared to be ridiculed. But you sure love to comment long comments and go into depth, when you could take those opinions and really flesh them out in your own posts....but why do that..when you could potentially face criticism. Why not take the easy way out?

The desire to criticize and critique comes from a desire to teach, to spread one's POV. But most critics are scared of criticism so they play the role of critic in the spectator seat. I understand not everyone has the courage to share their thoughts...maybe one day you will.

Edited by Razard86

@Razard86 calm down Brother. There are just diffrent POVs, that The Way It Is. We often disagree here, and that is actually very good. I don't want another circle of mutual adoration. These diffrent POVs teach us to accept things out of our conditioning frame, out of our assumptions. That is very good. I like the way You are, despite I disagree with You in some subjects. The most valueable thing out of this mutual interaction, is lesson in accepting You as You are???

Sat Nam?

@Razard86 You talk like a politician trying to win a debate. demagoguery everywhere. and a bit of hysteria. relax friend, accept criticism sportingly, if you react like this you define yourself as a complete fool

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The interesting thing is...this lets me know you lack Self-Love for yourself because all you do is critique everything that doesn't agree with you....so now we all know how judgmental you are of yourself. You give yourself away.

Let's see, it's not criticizing just to criticize. I don't understand why you take it personally. we are dealing with a subjective, complicated issue, with thousands of traps, and together, uniting our minds, we try to polish our reasoning and get closer to the truth. We are not divas fighting for attention, we are beings who try to be as integral as our egos allow us, so that together we can write a page in the evolution of spirituality. your vision is absolutely distorted. this is not a competition 

if you are 10% awake, you should tell me: thank you for showing me my weakness and thus helping me to be better

1 hour ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Razard86 calm down Brother. There are just diffrent POVs, that The Way It Is. We often disagree here, and that is actually very good. I don't want another circle of mutual adoration. These diffrent POVs teach us to accept things out of our conditioning frame, out of our assumptions. That is very good. I like the way You are, despite I disagree with You in some subjects. The most valueable thing out of this mutual interaction, is lesson in accepting You as You are???

Sat Nam?

I agree completely...but sometimes...those POV's need to hear....what many believe. Do not assume my message just now was from one POV...let's just say...many POV of God....was just expressed on that particular POV. We are all mirrors...there are a long chain of mirroring that led to that response. Conflict is apart of infinity...confrontation is inevitable and is a part of infinity.