Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Quantum realm

11 posts in this topic

Is the manifestation of the idea of A not being equal to A. 

What are you even asking lol ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I'm not asking anything, I'm just saying that there is a level of being where A is not equal to A. And you can understand what omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence means if you can understand "that". 

Edited by Vibroverse

"A" is an imaginary concept moving through time, so yeah A can never really be equal to A.

29 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

"A" is an imaginary concept moving through time, so yeah A can never really be equal to A.

What I'm saying is deeper than that, A in the same point in time and space is not equal to A, but that probably is a very darn deep dimension of being that it is almost completely irrelevant and meaningless from where we are. Zeno and Parmenides, in my opinion, might be some of the rare ones in the history of philosophy who got this idea. 

Edited by Vibroverse

So if A is not equal to A in the same point in space and time, are you implying there is more than one A in that particular point in space and time ?

10 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

So if A is not equal to A in the same point in space and time, are you implying there is more than one A in that particular point in space and time ?

16 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

What I'm saying is deeper than that, A in the same point in time and space is not equal to A, but that probably is a very darn deep dimension of being that it is almost completely irrelevant and meaningless from where we are. 

@Wilhelm44 yes, and I'm saying that it's the level of "illogicality", and by definition it is "illogical", and therefore it is the point where language cannot touch for it can only talk about that which can be represented in a way that can be perceived as "something" in our minds. 

Just now, Vibroverse said:

@Wilhelm44 yes, and I'm saying that it's the level of "illogicality", and by definition it is "illogical", and therefore it is the point where language cannot touch for it can only talk about that which can be represented in a way that can be perceived as "something" in our minds. 

And perhaps you are also pointing to "A" being infinite within itself.

@Wilhelm44 yes, A is infinite within itself, and therefore it includes its finiteness also within itself, for its infiniteness also contains, and is, its finiteness.