Heart of Space

Can we have an honest discussion about race?

143 posts in this topic

Well, even with the difficulty of being banned I'm glad I made the thread.  I never got to properly express my argument due to the thread closure and having to work.  I'm still glad that the topic was discussed in what seems like a mature and respectful manner from most of the posters.  

Unfortunately, for me to have a meaningful discussion both sides of the discussion need to have a reasonable level of intelligence and understanding of science.  Some of you I believe are too young, or too uneducated on the topic to really have meaningful dialogue.  Having to explain basic widely accepted facts, or having to answer the same things over again makes this monotonous.  

I didn't get to share everything, but hopefully people have gotten enough from me to see that there is a lot of ambiguity on the subject enough to allow for my opinion to be based on a genuine intellectual curiosity rather than motivated by hate.  

And no, not one of you moved me even a millimeter from my position.  And the best evidence was never even posted.  If your lucky maybe I'll dig up the big one.   

Edited by Heart of Space

"never got to express my argument" ... "maybe I'll dig up the big one" LOL what an absolute complete joke. nobody here believed for a second we were gonna move you a millimeter. Your position is not based in science or reason it is based in racism, and you are not just going to suddenly change who you are. at least we're finally done with this round of your nonsense. wonder what you'll shit out next time.

The OP was restricted from using the forum for 5 days. If they do something similar again, they are out of here. Their behavior has been problematic ever since 2016.