khalifa

Meditation On Empty Stomach Vs 30/50% Full?

4 posts in this topic

What would be the best focus for your body?

Some say it's best to meditate while empty so your body focuses on meditating and awareness only instead of halving it's energy to digest.

While others say it's best to meditate with 30-50% of our stomachs full.

What are the forum's thoughts and experiences while being mindful of your hunger levels, do your sessions differ because of it? It's quite subtle and hard to tell as i've only thought of it recently when i've been trying wif hof method months ago is when i noticed the breathing exercises were being blocked by anything i ate. It did not feel powerful as it was on an empty stomach. I never really eat 30-50% full as i eat once a day for auto phagy benefits. (Hence i'm pretty full most of the time)

Edited by khalifa

Being hungry is distracting, being full is distracting. Somewhere in the middle.. MWAH!

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

@BeginnerActualizer

hunger can go away over time, i feel no hunger everytime i wake up from bed the next day if i have a protein based food before sleep

@khalifa follow your intuition and ressomance. 

Dont be retarded like "oh leo sais this and Allan Watts said that, and my mom always says X and dad says B..."

Go with whatever excites you the most. After all how can you trust anyone if you distrust youreelf in the first place.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.