Ulax

Anyone dudes dealt with the effects of a BPD mum?

5 posts in this topic

Especially the witch subtype

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

I know a bit about it since I'm myself suffer. But I'm not sure about it from a parenting perspective. If you wanna know more about the condition you are free to pm  me questions. I can't discuss this openly on the forum, so please understand, thanks 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

People always confusing bpd with bipolar. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

One major trait of bpd is unstable self image or conflict with original or acquired identity. If this trait is not present, it's not bpd. My psychiatrist told me that bpd is one of the rarest conditions and most people don't have it, when they tested me for it, I was close to 99% identification with all bpd traits. I had all bpd traits in me. I'm suffering from childhood, some of it is biological which is defined by psychiatrists as biological Vulnerability. Other Vulnerability is acquired due to ptsd.

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.