Tyler Robinson

How would you react if your boyfriend did this to you?

68 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

kind of amazing how someone could describe this as nothing but a "stupid little thing" but hey if these are the types of guys you want in your future go for it.

This statement comes out of fear and not out of love! 

But you need to judge a person in general, IN GENERAL! We all do mistakes, right? 

So... if this person was a good guy, attentive, caring and just did this thing, I would forgive him and give him a chance. We would have a conversation for sure. But if this person continues to monitor me, play games with me, lie to me...

There is no smoke without a fire. To give advice on forum is lame. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

5 minutes ago, Galyna said:

This statement comes out of fear and not out of love! 

But you need to judge a person in general, IN GENERAL!

You can certainly have massive amounts of love and kindness towards other people in general. But as far as the literal person I am choosing to spend my own personal life with, well, I value myself much higher than what is described here. But again, if you don't, go for it.

Edited by thepixelmonk

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Sorry, I did not read the whole entire text, that is the answer to your question why he did what he did. He felt insecure. 

Also, acting overly sexual around other males is a sign that you are not aligned with your sexuality and self-worth. Been there, done that! Trust me...speaking out of life experience. 

It is actually not in your nature to act overly sexual, it is a way to prove your self-worth. You act like this out of a lack of self-love. 

Just love yourself, you do not need to prove every man that your main weapon is your cute face or sexy body.

You can be loved with regards of your age, level of beauty or intelligence. And when you meet a right person who will fill you up with that divine masculine love, you will look at other males as a stop sign.

It does not mean you will be less sexy; it actually means you will be even more sexy and attractive to other males because they will see that goddess in you. But this time you would not want to act on it, you will be very peaceful and content. 

Hahahahahahahaha. I completely understand what you mean. 

But you got me completely wrong here and it's not your fault at all. 

I don't try to act sexy or wear sexy on purpose. 

I simply get overly horny. That's actually a hormonal issue that I have since a long time. 

Because of my hormones and horniness, I tend to overtly sexual and kinda flirty although with zero intent of sleeping with anyone. It's simply my self expression. Acting flirty is just a habit for me. I like being that way because my brain is like that. But I never have the urge to sleep with anyone because my loyalty is absolutely important to me, I won't ever cheat on my boyfriend at any cost. 

I have a set way of doing things. So even if a guy was seducing me, it will have zero impact on me, my mind is set on being loyal to my partner. 

My flirty behavior sends a wrong impression that I might cheat on him. So I get why he feels insecure. But I have made it clear to him long ago that I am not the cheating type. And he was chill with me flirting. 

My flirting behavior will never change, it's a part of my personality, it's who I am. It's like how some people are naturally funny, I'm naturally flirty. Although I don't do it to seek validation from men. I like being me but I don't seek any validation, though it might give off that impression. 

My flirty nature does get me into a lot of trouble because many of my exes wrongly assumed that I was cheating (or I might have) on them or got jealous. I'm used to being looked at that way..

My flirty behavior is simply a reaction of my horniness and frankly I don't see much of a problem with it as long as I have zero intent in mind. When I have no corrupt intent, I am not afraid of being myself. Someone's misinterpretation of my character shouldn't be my worry. 

There are many married men who flirt with women. But that does not automatically translate that they must be cheating on their wives. Like people who think their spouses are cheating simply because they saw them flirting should learn to grow up. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 hour ago, thepixelmonk said:

You can certainly have massive amounts of love and kindness towards other people in general. But as far as the literal person I am choosing to spend my own personal life with, well, I value myself much higher than what is described here. But again, if you don't, go for it.

I do not want such relationships for sure.

But let me break it to you: you know how many crap you will face from others during the lifetime.

Remember it is totally up to you how to react in certain situations. People are just mere mirrors to what you even call "yourself"

We can give advice here all day long, we do not sleep in this couple's bed to check why the guy acted the way he did. Maybe he had his own reasons...

We merely perceive this info from a girl's point of view. You do not know what really happened there.

You know nothing. The lady here only presented one piece of the information. To know the true story, you would have to be there: be her or her man. Remember there is no smoke without a fire. Wisdom of life.

When I was talking about the relationship, I perceived it differently, according to the story in my head. But truly none of us knows. So we perceive it differently. 

Edited by Galyna

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Hahahahahahahaha. I completely understand what you mean. 

But you got me completely wrong here and it's not your fault at all. 

I don't try to act sexy or wear sexy on purpose. 

I simply get overly horny. That's actually a hormonal issue that I have since a long time. 

Because of my hormones and horniness, I tend to overtly sexual and kinda flirty although with zero intent of sleeping with anyone. It's simply my self expression. Acting flirty is just a habit for me. I like being that way because my brain is like that. But I never have the urge to sleep with anyone because my loyalty is absolutely important to me, I won't ever cheat on my boyfriend at any cost. 

I have a set way of doing things. So even if a guy was seducing me, it will have zero impact on me, my mind is set on being loyal to my partner. 

My flirty behavior sends a wrong impression that I might cheat on him. So I get why he feels insecure. But I have made it clear to him long ago that I am not the cheating type. And he was chill with me flirting. 

My flirting behavior will never change, it's a part of my personality, it's who I am. It's like how some people are naturally funny, I'm naturally flirty. Although I don't do it to seek validation from men. I like being me but I don't seek any validation, though it might give off that impression. 

My flirty nature does get me into a lot of trouble because many of my exes wrongly assumed that I was cheating (or I might have) on them or got jealous. I'm used to being looked at that way..

My flirty behavior is simply a reaction of my horniness and frankly I don't see much of a problem with it as long as I have zero intent in mind. When I have no corrupt intent, I am not afraid of being myself. Someone's misinterpretation of my character shouldn't be my worry. 

There are many married men who flirt with women. But that does not automatically translate that they must be cheating on their wives. Like people who think their spouses are cheating simply because they saw them flirting should learn to grow up. 

With all my respect to your post, there are bunch of lies here. 

First of all, if your man satisfies you in the bed all night long in every position you want, in the morning you will be so peaceful and complete, you won't even think of sex twice. Good sex gives woman a sense of serenity. 

When I had a really good merging sex, I was super relaxed. It is better than any meditation practice.

It means you are not happy with your man's performance in bed, he does not satisfy you on any level.

Then there are some other reasons you are with the guy: his social status, money, appearance, etc. Actually, the guy feels it, and probably is testing the level of your loyalty. 

Being flirty and being horny are totally different things. IF you have a hormonal disorder, time to see the doctor.

I mean it is not normal to be horny out of nowhere, especially for a woman toward the men she does not even know, does not feel secure with. For women sex is in their head, rarely you can find a girl who will feel horny toward a guy due to his physicality within the first 5 min of a conversation. It starts in our heads first, simple biology to protect the offspring in the future, you do not feel horny toward every male you meet. I assume you feel horny and flirty at the same time, which is not ok. 

Actually, if a married man would have a green light to cheat, he would. It is just not so simple in this society here, in USA. I came from a different country but been living in USA for 11 years. 

If you meet the right person, neither man nor a woman need to play social games. They just love each other. They do not need anyone but each other.

My flirty behavior sends a wrong impression that I might cheat on him.

If you truly love your man, why would you need to flirt with others? Does he make you feel insecure? Do you need to prove him something, or do you use it to punish him for something he does to you? 

You do not truly know who you are! All your social gaming is nothing more but just a condition society puts in your mind.

And yes, you do seek validation from other people. I can easily prove it to you right now.

For instance, why do you update your forum picture so often? Why do you even need to post a picture with a pretty face here on a metaphysical forum? What are you pursuing then?

You see how I can easily show you all your blind spots. 

I am so sorry I do not want to be rude, but I have to mirror it back at ya ;)

Edited by Galyna

9 minutes ago, Galyna said:

With all my respect to your post, there are bunch of lies here. 

I'm being completely honest. 

First of all, if your man satisfies you in the bed all night long in every position you want, in the morning you will be so peaceful and complete, you won't even think of sex twice. Good sex gives woman a sense of serenity. 

When I had a really good merging sex, I was super relaxed. It is better than any meditation practice, trust me!

His sex is not an issue. We have great sexual chemistry. 

But I feel horny most of the time, yet I don't feel like having or wanting sex. I generally crave sex only when he is with me, not otherwise. 

I am naturally a bit sexy from inside. Sexy, flirty, horny is all same for me. I would be sexy and horny even when a man is not around. It's just how I am. I am a romantic person at heart. It's like my artistic expression for me.. I don't do it for any other reason than that I just feel like it from within. It's my natural state of mind. 

I guess some people are more romantic than others. 

It means you are not happy with your man's performance in bed, he does not satisfy you on any level.

I'm very happy with him sexually because he is very pleasant and always respectful of my desires. 

But how I am when is not around has little to do with his sex. 

I don't associate everything I do with him. I have a life of my own. 

Then there are some other reasons you are with the guy: his social status, money, appearance, etc. Actually, the guy feels it, and probably is testing the level of your loyalty. 

I like him because we have a great connection. I feel strong intimacy and bonding with him. Our communication is great. He never hides anything from me which I especially admire about him. His honesty is what I appreciate.. 

And he gives me a feeling of belongingness because of how much he wants me. 

Being flirty and being horny are totally different things. IF you have a hormonal disorder, time to see the doctor.

Yea I do have hormonal issues that make me feel horny a lot but doesn't make me wanna have sex. I release that sexual tension by writing about it. I don't feel like having sex all the time just this extra horniness that I feel. But I am okay with it, it doesn't disturb my work. I don't feel the need to see a doctor.. A higher level of hormones is a slight imbalance, not a disease. 

Some people are more horny than others. Not everything is a big danger. 

I mean it is not normal to be horny out of nowhere, especially for a woman toward the men she does not even know, does not feel secure with.

I'm not horny specifically towards them, I'm just horny. And I'm naturally flirty. It's my disposition.. It might not be normal for other women. I guess I'm more sexually free. I worked on my sexual repression and then I saw that I more horny than usual. Maybe a lot of women are conditioned to not act out their horniness or they shame themselves in to suppressing it. 

I don't know. But I like how I am, I feel sexually free and I don't see any problems with it even if others find it abnormal. 

For me horny is feeling nice, warm, sexy inside and being in a sexy mood. 

For women sex is their head, rarely you can find a girl that will feel horny toward a guy due to their physicality within the first 5 min of a conversation. It starts in our heads first. I assume you feel horny and flirty at the same time, which is not ok. 

If it's not ok, it's fine lol. It's something that makes me unique probably. 

Actually, if a married man would have a green light to cheat,

I absolutely do not believe this. I see men flirt. And they don't cheat even if the wives are in some other place. No they simply won't cheat. Maybe find loyal men. 

This is a disastrous view on men. A large number of men are super duper loyal to their wives. 

Why do you peg men morally so low? You act as though men are horny bulls just waiting for sex regardless of moral constitution or integrity. 

You're very wrong. A true man doesn't want to hurt his wife and he is not waiting for any green signal. 

he would. It is just not so simple in this society here, in USA. I came from a different country but been living in USA for 11 years.

Men everywhere are the same. 

A character of a man or woman is irrespective of their gender. 

You're generalizing gender. Men this. Women that. 

Think about individuals rather than a whole gender. 

If you meet the right person, neither man nor a woman need to play social games. They just love each other. They do not need anyone but each other.

I'm not playing any games. Zero games in fact. I'm simply being myself which is very instinctual. If I'm sexy, it's my self expression. It doesn't matter if someone is impressed by it or not, in fact most people are repulsed. 

If you truly love your man, why would you need to flirt with others? Does he make you feel insecure? Do you need to prove him something, or do you use it to punish him for something he does to you? 

Because I'm flirty and it doesn't matter who is in front of me. I can even flirt with a robot. xD

I don't do it for any agenda against him or society. I'm simply this way. It's my natural self. 

You do not truly know who you are! All your social gaming is nothing more but just a condition society puts in your mind.

And yes, you do seek validation from other people. I can easily prove it to you right now.

I don't seek any validation. If I feel like doing something and if it's my heart's desire I just do it. 

It's like if I want to wear a flower in my head because I have a desire to do so, I do it. Not to please anyone but to please my own self. Other people don't matter much to me. 

For instance, why do you update your forum picture so often? Why do you even need to post a picture with a pretty face here on a metaphysical forum? What are you pursuing then?

The same example of the flower in the hair. I like doing something but I'm generally not thinking about what people would think. It's more about pleasing myself. It's like I want to look good in the mirror so I wear different clothes, people might assume that I'm doing it for them, but that's their assumption. 

You see how I can easily show you all your blind spots. 

I am so sorry I do not want to be rude, but I have to mirror it back at you. 

These are just projections and silly assumptions you're mirroring at me. I do get you though. It's just like my boyfriend. I run into this a lot where people assume things. I end up giving wrong impressions and I'm very used to this. I'm an artistic independent romantic self expression addict at heart. I do as I please with zero agenda, social gaming or need for validation or to display anything. Everything I do is just a random desire I pursue. 

My boyfriend thinks that my flirty behavior means I might be wanting to cheat. Which is his insecurity and projection speaking. He did not have to go that far to test me. 

Anyways his test failed and he is regretting it.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

25 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

For me horny is feeling nice, warm, sexy inside and being in a sexy mood. 

oh boy, for me it is a bit different, it has nothing to do with feeling nice or feeling warm xD

But won't expend here on forum, do not want to be vulgar, let's just say I have a high heart rate, my cheeks get hot and rosy, my body fluids change, and I have an animal instinct to be taken. 

To me is strange, to feel horny all the time. If I would feel horny all the time, I would leak vital energy. I would feel exhausted.

Who said that I was repressed in sex? Just because I mentioned something. 

Let my post to be silly. I do not think bad of men at all. 

But men sexual desire strongly correlates with their genome. A lot of men cheat, period, otherwise my dear, we would not be here on Earth, if it is not about desire to reproduce. 

You are lying to yourself in your posts, I am saying it with good intentions.

In one post you say you have a deep connection with a guy, in another post you say you are feeling horny and flirtatious and he does not trust you.

So many contradictory statements. 

It is fine, I am wrapping up.

If you guys truly have a deep connection, then he would not test you and you would not be here on forum, you would not feel horny and flirtatious. 

Something is off for sure. 

Be honest with each other and have a conversation.

But prior to that be honest with thy self! 

Good luck.

Edited by Galyna

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

oh boy, for me it is a bit different, it has nothing to do with feeling nice or feeling warm xD

But won't expend here on forum, do not want to be vulgar, let's just say I have a high heart rate, my cheeks get hot and rosy, my body fluids change, and I have an animal instinct to be taken. 

To me is strange, to feel horny all the time. If I would feel horny all the time, I would leak vital energy. I would feel exhausted.

Who said that I was repressed in sex? Just because I mentioned something. 

Let my post to be silly. I do not think bad of men at all. Been in marriage 10 years, never caught my spouse with another woman. 

But men sexual desire strongly correlates with their genome. A lot of men cheat, period, otherwise my dear, we would not be here on Earth, if it is not about desire to reproduce. 

You are lying to yourself in your posts, I am saying it with good intentions.

In one post you say you have a deep connection with a guy, in another post you say you are feeling horny and flirtatious and he does not trust you.

So many contradictory statements. 

It is fine, I am wrapping up.

If you guys truly have a deep connection, then he would not test you and you would not be here on forum, you would not feel horny and flirtatious. 

Something is off for sure. 

Be honest with each other and have a conversation.

But prior to that be honest with thy self! 

Good luck.

Thanks. 

♡✸♡.