Elton

Self Actualization

9 posts in this topic

On this journey towards becoming the best version of one's self I have been facing a lot of difficulties, 

Motivation has been running out,

Laziness is creeping in, 

Neediness is creeping in lower consciousness values have been creeping in.

Being aware of homeostasis and not being able to take the right action is like being handicapped...

However I'm still optimistic about tomorrow about making my plans work the perfectionist attitude is also responsible for non actulization... 

I have many apps related to personal development infact all my apps are related to personal development I hope that they will provide some development however I have to make the change and no app can help but its a good medium for me and I would like to share my app list for all. 

Kindle

Sectograph 

Life wheel

Master in 10 K

Freeletics 

Simple mind

Stikk.com 

Evernote

Parrot for recording voice

Daily dozen to eat the right foods

Conscious 

Alarmy 

Mimd tools 

Napoleon hill daily quotes

I haven't been able to keep up and am encountering many pitfalls like addictions Laziness and am lacking powerful routines and motivation..  

Life seems unsatisfactory my meditation has reduced to 20 min 

But it ain't about how hard you can hit its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward how much you can take and keep moving forward and thats how winning is done. 

@Elton If you want to revitalize your path, let it all go. Delete all those apps. Don't do a single practice.

Your desire will return in spades the minute you let it go. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@SLICKHAWK ya bro I do but facing lot of difficulties these days the sessions have dropped down to 20 min and the timmings are inconsistent. 

@Elton  I see your original topic was posted 16 hours ago, and you stated you were optimistic about "tomorrow".

Well, did you make any progress today? 

Balance vibration all contribute to easy meditation .. have you tired breathing exercise ? more for calm throughout ones say :)

@Alii the day has started and there are many hours more left no progress yet but in the evening there will be progress.