Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raze

Upgrade your brain and become smarter - book chart

7 posts in this topic

https://imgur.com/a/a5q8SmB

I have compiled a book list specifically designed to help you become smarter. After reading and applying these books you will have far greater concentration, focus, clarity, intelligence, strategy, logical thought, thinking speed, and creative thought.

Edited by Raze

Wow! Thanks so much! Gold mine here! What is your favorite book on that list? I am interested in improving my critical thinking skills.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Boundless: Upgrade Your Brain, Optimize Your Body & Defy Aging https://amzn.eu/d/3NXjhOY

As far as biology (or Q3) goes, this one is pretty comprehensive (although leaning a little toward bro-science at times).

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

On 9/24/2022 at 3:58 PM, r0ckyreed said:

Wow! Thanks so much! Gold mine here! What is your favorite book on that list? I am interested in improving my critical thinking skills.

Thanks. I don’t have a favorite. Row 3 is focused on critical thinking.

15 hours ago, Einsteinonacid said:

imgur is down I cant see it. Mind posting another link? Or sending to me in a dm please?

https://postimg.cc/1gSPk1Kb

15 hours ago, UpperMaster said:

@Raze Have you read all of em? How has it changed your life?

I haven’t finished them all, but so far I feel like I think with far better focus and clarity and am a much more logical and fast thinker. I can also better understand complex subjects with mental maps and models as well as view things visually and more like a system. I also have a bunch of techniques in my back pocket to memorize faster and read much faster now.

@Raze Nice. Btw I looked at them. This is exactly what I was looking for. I was compiling a list myself but you've made my job much easier. Thanks