Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlessedLion

God As Skeleton Hand

4 posts in this topic

Leo in your latest blog post you write about a skeleton hand wanting to show you all the horrors of reality as if God is happy and proud of this. I find this quite sickening. All the deep anguish in reality, the torture, the pain, the serious addictions… What kind of loving God would be joyful in this? 

I mean in a sense you’re not wrong because it exists and if it exists that means God is allowing it and therefore loves it. But how can we find joy in this? Or be proud of a God that loves child slavery? 

I mean imagine a child who had no choice and was just a slave tortured for 50 years then died. REALLY contemplate this. Not just some image in your head but really contemplate that life. Why? What kind of sick thing would allow this? 

My only reasoning is that I don’t think God actually wants this to be happening, it just set up reality and is watching it unfold. Either that or it’s just so far out of my understanding that the only thing I can do is trust this God is actually loving and surrender my doubts and questions 

2 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

it’s just so far out of my understanding

This

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Leo in your latest blog post you write about a skeleton hand wanting to show you all the horrors of reality as if God is happy and proud of this. I find this quite sickening. All the deep anguish in reality, the torture, the pain, the serious addictions… What kind of loving God would be joyful in this? 

I mean in a sense you’re not wrong because it exists and if it exists that means God is allowing it and therefore loves it. But how can we find joy in this? Or be proud of a God that loves child slavery? 

I mean imagine a child who had no choice and was just a slave tortured for 50 years then died. REALLY contemplate this. Not just some image in your head but really contemplate that life. Why? What kind of sick thing would allow this? 

My only reasoning is that I don’t think God actually wants this to be happening, it just set up reality and is watching it unfold. Either that or it’s just so far out of my understanding that the only thing I can do is trust this God is actually loving and surrender my doubts and questions

What needs to be realised with the error in this thought process is that you’re holding God as other. As in God is doing, or allowing these things to happen to you, or someone else. Like it’s punishing another. You need to understand that God isn’t allowing these things to happen to anything else, it’s allowing it to happen to itself, and only itself. It’s not watching on from the sidelines. It is 100% directly involved, as the whole act, every part of it, thinking it, watching it, suffering it, being it. It is all the emotions of it, it’s the actual physical manifestation of it. Of anything and everything. It can also allow for it because it’s eternal and indestructible, therefore whatever it goes through in a human form, in its purist state of total awareness it is fully aware that whatever experiences for itself is in a sense no different to you going to bed at night, dreaming a horrific nightmare, and just waking up in the morning, completely and utterly unscathed, lying there in the exact same place, in your bed, never having actually moved, or done anything, experienced anything in the way it might have seemed, other than in its/YOUR imagination. It also has all the highest highs, but for some reason people don’t like to concentrate on that part of the duality. They constantly point out the lows, as if even searching for the negatives in the relative domain. Plucking them out, knit picking at the negative end. You must understand that to have the highest of highs, the lowest of lows must exist, high can not be experienced without low being a possibility. It’s the nature of duality. And the only reason you can experience this world in this form, is because of that.

The set up is absolutely perfect to the nth degree. The intelligence is 2nd to none. Reality is ultimate perfection

@Dazgwny This helps. Thank you 

@Leo Gura I admit I lack understanding. At this point in time all I can do is surrender and trust that is really is Goodness and Love.