Epiphany_Inspired

Synchronicity Or Distraction?

3 posts in this topic

Sort of a Happy Valentine's story:

Back in Sept. I had an adventure to the states with one beautiful synchronicity after another (most noticeably in my life)...on my way home, the synchronicity seemed to continue, when I met the only person I've connected with in a potentially romantic way in years. He had a girlfriend, so it was easy to continue not being ready...available only to someone else like that in some far off future realm, indefinitely (while I do my PD work to prepare and make sure I only find something healthy, not "needing" anything, etc). 

That day when we met, he gave me a gift when we parted ways (it was a really intense meeting, with 2 long boat rides, one without/ one with my daughter). This gift had been missing for 6 weeks, we also hadn't spoke in 6 weeks (even though we had become good friends since Sept). I was in my studio and this gift literally fell from who knows where right in front of me. The next day I got a phone call about a workshop through a place he had recently worked for, so his name randomly came up. With those two things in a row, I felt pulled to contact him. We arranged to meet next week, (live on different islands near each other). The next night, lunar eclipse, his girlfriend told him she was leaving him (unrelated to me, we were just friends, it's about her independence for travel). 

It's amazing that we've suddenly connected beyond friends (valentines from slightly afar). That said, given all of these synchronicities, I don't want to loose touch with reality and get lost in what Leo was talking about with perceived meanings and unconscious symbols. I also don't want to miss out on something rad because of concern about meanings, when these symbols have really guided my intuition. I really don't want to get off track with my personal development either. The situation has complications on both ends, plus, I have been intentionally alone for 1.5 years now (because last relationship was abusive). I feel super stoked, but I don't know how to discover: if seeing someone is the right choice for me right now...I'm still super neurotic, and in need of a lot more personal evolution for sure...lol...thoughts? 

Sounds to me like you like him quite a bit, and that you need to slow down a little. Keep the PD going. Is he into or open to PD? What was the gift??

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Magic everywhere. What ever happens you will learn from it. If you have goals and dreams this can be one of the paths to get there. I don't know what Leo talked about, but living life like that is amazing as long as you are not attached to whatever happens. If PD is important to you, then you have to have extra discipline. To much attachment can be a problem but if you guys are healthy, this can help you grow!

After all.. it's all about being true to yourself. Balance is key :)