Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

I haven't watched Anime in a long time....

7 posts in this topic

But this Youtuber took a powerful book called the 48 Laws of Power and applied it to the Anime Death Note. Now in his intro he paints life as this dark, sinister world that you must overcome by learning how power works....this is so funny. I'll share this video for the people who still see life/dream like this as it will help you burn through your karma faster.

Couple of points I know you will ignore....but they will linger in the back of your mind. 

1. Everyone is your mirror. Everything has an equal and opposite reaction, and things rise and fall. Impermanence is the operative force....so any power you have will have to be constantly maintained and if it was obtained through ruthless manipulation you will have to keep that game up. Good luck with that.

2. The Protagonist in this Anime who he talks about...welll....I'll post the link to the ending of the anime. Don't watch it if you haven't seen it. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86

On 9/19/2022 at 2:52 AM, Razard86 said:

But this Youtuber took a powerful book called the 48 Laws of Power and applied it to the Anime Death Note. Now in his intro he paints life as this dark, sinister world that you must overcome by learning how power works....this is so funny. I'll share this video for the people who still see life/dream like this as it will help you burn through your karma faster.

Couple of points I know you will ignore....but they will linger in the back of your mind. 

1. Everyone is your mirror. Everything has an equal and opposite reaction, and things rise and fall. Impermanence is the operative force....so any power you have will have to be constantly maintained and if it was obtained through ruthless manipulation you will have to keep that game up. Good luck with that.

2. The Protagonist in this Anime who he talks about...welll....I'll post the link to the ending of the anime. Don't watch it if you haven't seen it. 

I love both the anime adaptation and manga of Death Note, so many lessons to learn from it besides power corruption.

@Razard86 This vid has been appearing on my algo for days, had to watch it lol.

I love how these youtubers pose as powerful when making this type of analysis xD. 

Dont you see some value in some of these laws? I myself dont take them much serious even if they are true or effective. This book is for miserable needy politician people. Which many people are. Love > Domination. If your love auric field is strong enough and someone like this steps into your presence, they are done. Cuz they are operating from fear. The lowest emotion vs the highest. The peak of false hood vs the peak of truth. 

Reminds me of an old friend who used spirituality very egoicly and ended up kinda like this lol 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

On 9/26/2022 at 6:27 PM, ThePoint said:

@Razard86 What are your thoughts on watching anime?

I haven't watched anime in a while since I have been doing deep self-reflection. But I absolute love anime. I love the art style, and I love how creative the Japanese are in their ability to craft unique storylines. I also think the shonen genre spoke to me at an important time early in my life and was a valuable component of who I currently am.

The Japanese love to use irony and counter intuitiveness in their anime. For example in Dragonball Z the most powerful being in the Universe was a guy named Freiza whose final form was short, he was purple, and his voice was soft. But he was the meaning darkest being of that saga. I have seen sports anime where the most untalented person, with the largest love for the game, become the best player on his team, the most clutch player on his team, and despite him not having any amazing abilities, through sheer force of will become the Captain and his team win the finals. It most amazing ability...which was his passion and determinism, ended up being his most amazing ability which could only be highlighted because he wasn't incredibly talented.

So what I love about the Japanese story lines is they promoted the value of differences, and how each character is important in their own way to the grand design of the story. This influenced me deeply, and is a huge counter from the American story telling design of an overpowered character and weak others that must be saved and who are small and ineffective.

Japanese story telling focuses on how the individual and the collective are one in many of the storylines, and also show irony, and counter intuitiveness, which contrasted nicely with the rugged individualism of American Television. So I truly love anime. They also love doing stories of a quote on quote loser becoming a hero lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 9/26/2022 at 9:21 PM, Kalki Avatar said:

@Razard86 This vid has been appearing on my algo for days, had to watch it lol.

I love how these youtubers pose as powerful when making this type of analysis xD. 

Dont you see some value in some of these laws? I myself dont take them much serious even if they are true or effective. This book is for miserable needy politician people. Which many people are. Love > Domination. If your love auric field is strong enough and someone like this steps into your presence, they are done. Cuz they are operating from fear. The lowest emotion vs the highest. The peak of false hood vs the peak of truth. 

Reminds me of an old friend who used spirituality very egoicly and ended up kinda like this lol 

Yes the laws actually work, I would say Robert Green and this guy https://thepowermoves.com/power-dynamics/ are well versed in the power games of the ego. Robert Greene's work and this guy are very good at catching your own subtle desires to control and seeing your ego for what it is. I am kind of a weirdo in that I really only acquire knowledge for the sake of it, I have no real desire to use it for my own purposes....but I love sharing it with others so they can use it for their own!!!

So check out that link....he has some good insights. As English is not his native tongue....you will come across some bad grammar and misspellings but be patient with it and you will find a GOLD MINE of examples of how people are ALWAYS PLAYING POWER GAMES WITH YOU!!! ALWAYS!!!! They never stop!!! Very few people you meet, will meet you where you at. 

My issue with meeting people where they are at, is when they project onto me their own feelings about themselves. I've had diarrhea liars call me a liar, I've had people with anger issues accuse me of being angry, etc. Now in truth I am every identity, but its like an alcoholic calling you a drunk and you have never touched a drop of it. 

Anyway...you are correct, love always wins overall, but many are too scared of love....cause its too powerful. Isn't the greatest love for Light to receive what he has freely given? Notice the fear he has....in receiving his own love. That shit frightens the hell out of him. He wants to give and not receive....and the law of love is that which you give you will receive. 

Edited by Razard86

@Razard86 Do you think it is a waste of time?

Like, you could spend years watching it and have nothing to show for it (provided that you don't do anything else that is productive).

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.