Razard86

What is sleep?

4 posts in this topic

I believe sleep is death, is infinite love in disguise. I have yet to confirm this yet, but was wondering through your many trips, and noticing you have even more vivid awakenings in sleep than you do in the waking dream...obviously the distinctions between one and the other doesn't exist....which is why I think a video explaining through your direct experience...what are the ramifications about this collapsing of this distinction is. 

Why is sleeping important in the working dream, what function does it serve beyond what is commonly being reported so far. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Nope, sleep is just a very low state of consciousness ( awareness pretends it doesn't exist ). Don't fall in the trap of glorfying stupid things.

On 9/17/2022 at 0:45 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

Nope, sleep is just a very low state of consciousness ( awareness pretends it doesn't exist ). Don't fall in the trap of glorfying stupid things.

It's your belief, i had precognitive dreams that predicted the future of big events  and more things. It all began after my awakening and experimentatins with beuneural beats. If it's your belief it's a low quality state of consciousness you will experience it as such. 

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@JowblobI was talking about sleep not dreams. Yeah, dreams can be crazy espeically if you trip while dreaming