King Merk

My Paranormal Abilities

5 posts in this topic

When I was a child I had hundreds of encounters with other beings.

I’m not sure what to call these beings  but the word ghost feels fitting enough.

The majority of my encounters was a simple feeling of their presence. Like when you feel someone is staring at you without having to look over at them.

However a dozen or so times I would see actual beings appear in front of me.

Sometimes we would interact.

A few were pleasant interactions. 

Some were absolutely terrifying.

Most were somewhere in between. 

I had a traumatic paranormal experience at the age of 13 or 14 and ever since then my ability to access this realm has been greatly hindered if not completely shut off.

My question is, has anyone else had a similar experience of being able to see & interact with these beings in their youth? And did you likewise lose your ability as you became a teen/adult?

Also, does anyone know how exactly to go about regaining this ability?

I know intuitively that I must be careful about how I go about this… There are dangerous beings out there and I wish to tread carefully

Any resources or advice would be appreciated 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

This post was inspired by @BartekD’s similar thread.

Thanks for the inspiration! 

Types of meditation that help induce visions. Like staring at a light, closing your eyes, looking at the afterimage in the static and what it does, repeating, until you start seeing more complex patterns and possibly full visualizations. Or sitting in a completely dark room for hours and paying attention to the visuals your mind might bring up. Of course these don't work instantly and actually take concentration and effortful time.

@AtheisticNonduality yea I just started doing fire kasina meditations with a candle a couple weeks ago (shoutout Daniel Ingram). I’m really enjoying that technique so far.

I get scared sometimes sitting in dark rooms late at night by myself because I start to feel things… like I can tell that there’s a doorway to alternative level of perception but it’s scary asf so I always shut the door before I see anything?

Yes, I've had a few experiences as a kid - where I seen "things" 

It usually only escalated a few times when I had sleep paralysis and heard and seen "things" being half-conscious.  

But, I've also had good experiences, so it's not all bad. 

Now, every time I take Ayahuasca via microdosing, it becomes paranormal. 

Spiritual entities are as natural as seeing a bug, flower or any other physical object.

These things are not hiding from you - you are hiding from them