Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrandeOrso

Feedback for my future blog (no spam)

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys. I'm not here to promote an already running blog, or to spam. I just recently started a free website, I don't even have a premium plan and can't even be found on google. 

Butttt before making the step to buying premium features and actually trying to promote it and run it for real, I would like some feedback. If you could read 1 or 2 articles, tell me what you think about homepage and "about" page...whatever you feel!

I know you're all super high consciousness and stuff, but my target audience is not. I aim to inspire people to travel and embark on the journey of self-actualization, which starts with self-inquiry, introspection. I would like to inspire to see things in not such a grey way, as most (young) people where I live do. 

Mainly, it's a genuine attempt to share some things I like sharing. I like to write, and have my personal style. I wanted to start a blog for ages (just a side activity). There are anecdotes I have told friends and strangers, and they especially capture the attention of teenagers.

I feel good about it, I like the art, and I feel the content is more interesting (surely more original and sincere) of most boring blogs out there.
As I will have a nomadic lifestyle, I hope I will have a lot more insights and stories to tell!

Any advice for a better name, too? 

Thanks ! I don't show it to my friends because I'm shy :D

https://gregoriopestoni.wixsite.com/the-w-nderer

:ph34r:

Edited by GrandeOrso

@GrandeOrso

It's a cool LP if you're really into traveling and the nomad lifestyle.

I do feel like the travel blog thing has been done to death though. Unless this is just a fun hobby, I'd be looking at much different mediums than a blog.

9 hours ago, GrandeOrso said:

Hi guys. I'm not here to promote an already running blog, or to spam. I just recently started a free website, I don't even have a premium plan and can't even be found on google. 

Butttt before making the step to buying premium features and actually trying to promote it and run it for real, I would like some feedback. If you could read 1 or 2 articles, tell me what you think about homepage and "about" page...whatever you feel!

I know you're all super high consciousness and stuff, but my target audience is not. I aim to inspire people to travel and embark on the journey of self-actualization, which starts with self-inquiry, introspection. I would like to inspire to see things in not such a grey way, as most (young) people where I live do. 

Mainly, it's a genuine attempt to share some things I like sharing. I like to write, and have my personal style. I wanted to start a blog for ages (just a side activity). There are anecdotes I have told friends and strangers, and they especially capture the attention of teenagers.

I feel good about it, I like the art, and I feel the content is more interesting (surely more original and sincere) of most boring blogs out there.
As I will have a nomadic lifestyle, I hope I will have a lot more insights and stories to tell!

Any advice for a better name, too? 

Thanks ! I don't show it to my friends because I'm shy :D

https://gregoriopestoni.wixsite.com/the-w-nderer

:ph34r:

Dude!!!! You have talent!!! This page right here inspired me!!! https://gregoriopestoni.wixsite.com/the-w-nderer/post/it-s-not-about-foreign-lands

You need to share your vision more!! I love how you express yourself in words!!! We need more people like you with platforms!! Keep it up!!! 

I hope you decide to start a Podcast in the future. Get your feet wet even more lol.

Only one question? What's up with that "a" and "o" fighting for position in the word Wanderer?

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@aurum i do agree the travel blog is dead boring, just the name takes away all the motivation to read, for me. im trying to do something different, not about travel tips or places, more about the travel experience per se

@Razard86 thanks man! its a word play between wanderer and wonderer, that who walks and that who thinks! i thought it was smart :P

Since I got a real motivational boost from 1 positive review, I insist :D

https://gregoriopestoni.wixsite.com/the-w-nderer/post/humanity-as-the-smurfs

i do feel that sometimes i can write this stuff just because i am in a privileged position. there are people who really are struggling financially, who arent free, what would they do with such an article? wipe their asses with? 

Dude no question about it, don‘t even think about whether people give you positive feedback, since it will be more than enough joy to self express. Also enjoy the little steps like picking out the pictures for the different topics. I like the slight lsd touch that they have to them, where did they come from?

Keep grinding, and dont let any haters get to you my man

1 hour ago, Jalextheopenminded said:

Dude no question about it, don‘t even think about whether people give you positive feedback, since it will be more than enough joy to self express. Also enjoy the little steps like picking out the pictures for the different topics. I like the slight lsd touch that they have to them, where did they come from?

Keep grinding, and dont let any haters get to you my man

^This guy gets it!!! 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86