petar8p

Massive daily approaching symptom of self-hate?

6 posts in this topic

I love seduction, I think it's great and it can help you develop character and bring great stories and valuable experiences in your life. I feel like I'm better at it every month.

I don't do tons of approaches. I do challenge myself to do them and face my fears and self-doubt that way.

Doing it a lot and turning it into a training just feels off. It feels try hard, dry. We turn women into numbers and confirmation about our idea of ourselves. We shouldn't measure our importance or value based on how many chicks we seduced in a week, even though it's what we biologically are inclined to do. 

A happy, conscious, fulfilled man, knowing his value and enjoying his life being single; it seems like such a man would take a chance of meeting a beautiful woman that slips through his day, just like one takes a rose besides the road to enjoy its fregrance. 

We meet them for who they are. 

If it doesn't click, we're ready to write it off and let her continue with her life and let ourselves move on. 

We don't hate ourselves for it. We don't have to immediately open a topic asking for help. We don't assume there's something wrong about us. Something in need of changing. A rejection is simply a rejection. For sure if we take more opportunities we will get better. No doubt. But why rush? Are we ruining our experience and joy of the process by this approach? What is our self-talk?

Instead, we know our day is going to come. If we keep capitalising on our opportunities, we WILL get better, and we will find a sexual or romantical match that will be sweeter than 50 lays and 400 numbers we so desperately worked on getting to confirm our efforts. At some point we need to question ourselves what is this all about for us?

Women have blessed and keep blessing my life in so many ways and I think it's too easy to get distracted in the numbers, especially in the current popular pickup narrative and with the current state of masculinity.

I cannot keep track of more than 2-3 girls in my life anyway. It gets too chaotic. I can talk/interact with a lot of women throughout the day for the joy and sake of it. But it doesn't feel like a military; it feels like joyous exchange of the sexual energy and complimenting each others' polarity.

What do you think?

Hope I inspire a great transmission!

?

I would actually love to have an extremely deep, intimate, passionate and loving relationship with a man, not just flirting. 

Intimacy is important to me. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 9/6/2022 at 3:53 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

I would actually love to have an extremely deep, intimate, passionate and loving relationship with a man, not just flirting. 

Intimacy is important to me. 

Even if you were looking to only hook up?

Because I like to always get personal and intimate but I'm at a point where I don't wanna be in a commited relationship so I try not doing it too much..

32 minutes ago, petar8p said:

Even if you were looking to only hook up?

Because I like to always get personal and intimate but I'm at a point where I don't wanna be in a commited relationship so I try not doing it too much..

Umm no. Not in a hookup.. I have never had casual relationships. I'm generally deeply emotional in relationships. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

On 06/09/2022 at 3:06 AM, petar8p said:

What do you think?

Hope I inspire a great transmission!

?

Cool man, relatable in many aspects. 

I would say there is both a romantic and cold calculated/impersonal aspect to approaching. It's important to balance those two. for example: don't get stuck on one girl or even a few girls (before a real relationship) but also constant and excessive approaching is no use. When your vibe is off just go home and return another day.