johnlocke18

Leo wronglysaying socializing makes you dumber and less intellectual jobs are easier?

62 posts in this topic

On 9/7/2022 at 11:06 AM, Nilsi said:

Nothing wrong with that. I believe working on opening oneself up to connect with others more is a great thing, but there is no need of course. I struggled with that as well and still do, but its a very rewarding endeavor. In the end we all just want love and connection, how you go about that doesn't really matter (you can of course skip the human as the middle man and go straight to the source).

^This...alll this!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 07/09/2022 at 3:27 PM, Carl-Richard said:

We went from a descriptive discussion ("socialization takes time away from intellectual activities etc.") to a normative discussion ("what about just living life man?!") for some reason.

tbh bro, this "Just live a little" is a social matrix linguistic pattern I've started to notice which is used as a subtle peer pressure tactic & it's annoying as hell, happened to me the other day when I was told to try some vodka & I was trying to logically explain how taking vodka in this context & the consequential aftermath would actually lead to less/negative "living" for the next several hours but this went over their head & inspite of my own reasoning I still felt compulsed to prove myself as a not too tight, tense boring guy amongst the lingering vibration of peer pressure within my physiologly that no logical reasoning could deter. The phrase has like a powerful linguistic god like status amongst the demonic arbiters of the social Matrix, it can be used for the most non sensical things like "why aren't u licking ur cats asshole bro?" and could probably work to a stupid teenager.  

Back to the discussion To be fair to Leo, I had not watched the video before I made my comments nor anticipated such an unusual and unexpected title and stream of thoughts & associations ...

Partial apology & some props to Leo for been clearly nuanced & making an interesting video 

My tone in some my comments was agressive & exaggerated & reactive - This is not represents my character I was triggered due to my contextual background of growing up insanely stupid & terrible at navigating life (also miserable) from lack of //negative socialization experience I'm sure Leo pointed out this counter somewhere in the video anyway 

I have some good points to make + challenges to statements from the video which should hopefully be interesting & mentally stimulating, 

Points mix : 

- Social Matrix >> The radio 

- It's not purely socialization per se, but constant ingesting of external thought vibrations >> My dad is very dumb due to all the constant external thought stimulas he recieves from tv & radio, but maybe that is a too obvious & common sense point for Leo to mention, or maybe he did mention that anyway

>> Or the need for silence, a lack of enough silence makes you dumb

- Talking to much makes you dumber than if you just listened to & observed other people - but also theres key counter point which is that imo a full consistent hermit would be dumb & stunted due to not having enough experience observing & listening to people, seeing social, non verbal & linguistic behvaiors and patterns within & between individuals, although I guess he did mention that in some sense

Ohh and Leo ... wtf was this stuff about "Modern technology has nullified the physical strength differences between men & women?" Am I remebering that right or something because men are dinifitevly physically stronger than women this is kindergarten knowledge.

Edited by Optimized Life