The White Belt

Consciousness Work Is Giving Me Super Memory!

5 posts in this topic

After a few months of not missing a day of meditation, some self-inquiry work and general contemplation/reflectiveness, I keep getting these really old and never thought about memories. 

They hit me and i'm like WOW, I remember that! The earliest i've gotten is probably like aged 3 years out. The freakiest part is that i'm never remembering as a first-person, but more of an observer.

Anybody else?!

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

@BeginnerActualizer just at the end of your next meditation, if it was quite deep, still in meditation, ask yourself "what is the earliest thing I can remember".

You might have some really interesting insights   !

My most vivid memory of being was 1 year of age however only being in truth and knowing so is it a dream or concious at younger age? Now my ego say what am i?.. ok so mine is in crib I see my father whom I've never met so that's weird. but it's only my mind. now he works out there is a bench he used I remember posters on the wall. Dream2 is of me and my sister and it's Christmas and my sister is 7 months I'm 1 yr. 6 months old and there is a train it's dumbo Disney style from the 80's however  I born in 78 so yes the 80s however most of memory is  just this experience of enjoyment .. dream3.. however not sure when but its same time frament.. I rember vanilla ice cream and that's last time I saw my father. however more detailed in my mind I could truly not define this but these are my deepest concious 

Absolute darkness only the universe as I looked I could not see my own face or even know who I was just a body in space. however this was an outer body looking I'm not memory .