BipolarGrowth

Your Ass is Not Enlightened (Quick Video I made directly for Actualized.org users)

70 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

@Razard86 Who doesn't love to play with themself? Catholic nuns? Well.... in my experience they do lol.

This is true.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

17 hours ago, SOUL said:

You believe you know but it's just your imagination.

I've been focusing on the messages, the points and addressing them. You are focusing on me and creating a story about me that fits into what you want to believe while ignoring the points being addressed.

You are defending identity through this instead of engaging in discussion about the topics.

Umm no SOUL you are bringing a discussion from another thread into a different thread. Notice your resistance. I triggered you and you can't let it go. You are so afraid of your ego that my I love my ego thread triggered you and since then you are now determined to prove something.

What are you trying to prove? What are you so attached to me? You aren't the first to do this and you won't be the last and its always funny when it happens. You are so stuck in ego games because you are afraid of your ego. But continue doing it because its funny. I can tell you are the type who doesn't like to let things go. 

You like things to be a certain way and if they aren't it frustrates you and you must prove to others that you are right and they are wrong. Its so funny. 

I'll be waiting on you in another thread to follow my comments and bring up other discussions "I'll see you there."

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

😂❤️😂

I appreciate how reading your posts gives me new vocabulary words to learn 👍

Perhaps the most interesting part about my communication style is its great diversity or at least biphasic nature. One moment, I'll be speaking plainly and cussing my ass off like a sailor. And the next I'll be utilizing a verbose, and elegant repertoire in selcouth elegance, straight-laced like an American version of the Queen's English. On a side note, spell correct thinks I'm trying to say outhouse because it isn't familiar with the term selcouth lol.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar selcouth is another one. Keep ‘em coming! 

True Love + Buddhist/Hindu/Taoist/Christian/Bipolar Enlightenment > Anal drug addiction 

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Umm no SOUL you are bringing a discussion from another thread into a different thread. Notice your resistance. I triggered you and you can't let it go. You are so afraid of your ego that my I love my ego thread triggered you and since then you are now determined to prove something.

What are you trying to prove? What are you so attached to me? You aren't the first to do this and you won't be the last and its always funny when it happens. You are so stuck in ego games because you are afraid of your ego. But continue doing it because its funny. I can tell you are the type who doesn't like to let things go. 

You like things to be a certain way and if they aren't it frustrates you and you must prove to others that you are right and they are wrong. Its so funny. 

I'll be waiting on you in another thread to follow my comments and bring up other discussions "I'll see you there."

You replied to someone who made a glib comment about the actuality of his enlightened ass. Your first post in the thread you created that I quoted in response was an eloquent elucidation on the topic of long replies to short comments, I suspect that you consider what you wrote wise insight or maybe not.

Possibly the only time you addressed a point in our exchange you shrugged off saying your reply was only '15 lines' but it was mostly serious comments to a post that was less than 15 words of mostly humor. So you again had written some succinct wisdom about not taking oneself quite seriously thus I quoted you for it. You have such powerful wisdom that even you don't want any of that smoke.

You then wrote stuff like quoted above once again carrying over from previous exchanges with your story telling about what you believe you know about me using the pretext of me carrying some grudge. Yet, I was quoting you in agreement so I guess it's an agreeable grudge? BE grudge? Hah enough psychedelic etymology.

Maybe 'be'ing can help anything..anyhow, I root for your well being in whatever way it is.

Peace

In deference to the thread starter  @BipolarGrowth  I have submitted two individual posts in your thread at various points one in support and one in challenge of the thread topic. Nothing heard from you in reply even though I welcome the discussion so I just wanted to let you know I'm not trying to derail your thread with the most unwelcome discourse.

Peace

Edited by SOUL

40 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Maybe 'be'ing can help anything..anyhow, I root for your well being in whatever way it is.

Peace

Lol Soul look at all your denial you don't root for no well-being you root to prove your point...which you are still doing. I will refer to what I told you earlier...why are you so serious SOUL? Its like you don't even realize....you are so addicted and attached to the earlier discussion...that you brought it up in another thread. 

Are you still not noticing this? Instead of worrying about me...why don't you ask yourself why you are doing this? Or are you still going to deflect and keep trying to prove your point? This is honestly hilarious, again you are not the first person to do this....I've triggered many others who have done this same thing...its why its so funny. You are so scared of ego...that you become egotistical. Its so hilarious!!! 

54 minutes ago, SOUL said:

@Razard86  whatev bro peace

Gotta have the last word? You are doing it again. If you haven't noticed...I'm mirroring you, I'm playing your ego game with you. Since I know you want the last word...I'm taking it from you. What you don't realize SOUL, is my thread triggered you because you love your ego, you are just in denial because it threatens your belief about enlightenment. 

Look how easy it was...for you to devolve into egoic games of proving someone wrong, and trying to have the last word? LOL. This has been fun. 

1 hour ago, SOUL said:

@Razard86  ok buddy

Lol.....this is fun. Right back at ya. I love your ego man.