The Mystical Man

The Sopranos - The Greatest TV Series Ever Made

29 posts in this topic

I've never seen it, but maybe I will one day. I rarely watch shows now days.

I personally loved Breaking Bad, Dexter, early Game of Thrones...

I'd like to check out the Sapranos and The Wire. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Spiritual wisdom in The Sopranos:

There is a scene where Melfi quotes Carlos Castaneda, but I can't find that scene on YT.

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Robert Iler's performance was amazing. He's a great actor. It's unfortunate that he gave up acting for Poker.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Agree. Unrepeatable show.

That last scene... a song that would never sound the same...

2 hours ago, koops said:

That last scene... a song that would never sound the same...