Kksd74628

Collaborate journal about inner child

13 posts in this topic

@Tyler Robinson wanted to make collaborate journal about inner child so here we go ?. I guess we are going to show people that it is completely okay just be yourself and express your inner desires. I think people are too serious nowadays about what others think and result from that behaviour is suppressed inner child which cries for your attention. Majority of people are so cruel that they ignore this child. How selfish you are, and towards who? Funniest thing is that it is you, yourself, which doesn't get enough attention and if you don't give it then who it'd be? So let's get the party going ?.

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628 hehe thank you so much Joni. ~~~looking forward to this. 

Lots of love. :):x

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson

Confidence is your resource to express your inner desires in a way that your inner child starts to smile again <3

@Kksd74628 totally. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

1 hour ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Tyler Robinson

Confidence is your resource to express your inner desires in a way that your inner child starts to smile again <3

How is this? But my mind is Going all blank on it. 

♡✸♡.

I don't know what's happening to me. You make me a more understanding person. You make me a positive person. 

I'm growing a lot. 

In the past few days I have understood that most people have an inner child that needs healing. 

We all need to be healing inside. 

Your vibe is healing me. 

♡✸♡.

Yesterday I saw this documentary and I cried

After that I did meditation for 20 minutes approx. 

And I came to this realization, this insight 

The greatest evil does not lie in not following morality 

The greatest evil lies in enforcing morality. 

Isn't that what old societies did to people. 

Then Jesus said - An allusion to an utterance of Jesus in John 8:7, viz. “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” ...

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson

5 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I don't know what's happening to me. You make me a more understanding person. You make me a positive person. 

I'm growing a lot. 

In the past few days I have understood that most people have an inner child that needs healing. 

We all need to be healing inside. 

Your vibe is healing me. 

Thanks and your laugh makes me smile <3

-joNi-

Sometimes helping someone on this forum can be a difficult thing to do 

For example if I find someone is being lazy I feel like being strict with them. But they can take that negatively. 

I was just being honest with them 

I sometimes slip into Andrew Tate total honest stage Red mode. And it's not appreciated because it appears cut throat. 

But some people need tough love. They need an honest feedback and they need someone to tell them what's lacking in their life. 

This is my inner savior at work. 

But I have to understand that I am dealing with strangers and I can't be too tough with them. They can get defensive and all of my helping can actually go right over their heads!!!!! 

In such situations I almost become like Tony Robbins. 

I become very critical and tough. But this is out of empathy and compassion. 

I get angry that someone is wasting their life by not being decisive, by being lame and not wanting to improve. 

Helll yeah 

♡✸♡.

I also have to remind myself that I'm not on this forum just to help people all the time, that way I'll burn myself out quicker than a candle. 

I need to focus more on contributing to the forum versus just helping clueless inexperienced people.. 

I hate how I always jump into savior mode

This is the internet. These are strangers. They might take my message negatively. 

Ugh.. 

♡✸♡.

On the upside..... 

Let me make a quick list of what I enjoy on this forum - 

NUMBER 1 I like brief concise noteworthy analysis like this as an example. 

NUMBER 2

I like when someone posts their self development journey in full. Start to finish and what they achieved. 

It's very motivating. 

An example of this 

NUMBER 3

I like when someone makes informative contributions like this for example. 

NUMBER 4

I like intellectual conversations, debates and arguments like this for example. 

They are packed with perspectives and loads of opinions, ideas, and they spark creativity and brainstorming. 

NUMBER 5

I like meaningful video requests like these. 

NUMBER 6

I like when someone gives a great book recommendation in the book review section. 

NUMBER 7

I enjoy  trip reports like this. I wish there were more trip reports in the psychedelics section. That place is running dry and empty as of late. 

NUMBER 8

Such threads are fascinating and encouraging. They are infinite and you get to post little tidbits of your life. They are also relaxing to read. 

NUMBER 9

I like this type of journals packed with information, goal setting, direction. 

NUMBER 10

I like high consciousness resources such as these that provide good information on a particular person or subject. 

NUMBER 11

I like such threads in the Spiritual section, they encourage contemplation and brainstorming. 

NUMBER 12

I scrolled endlessly through the society section till my thumb gave up. 

Couldn't find anything there that had any real value or substance to it in terms of noteworthy or new information. Just silly debates and questions and mostly irrelevant stuff that nobody really cares about in a Meta context. 

Found this one thread that felt like it was worth reading and looking into. 

NUMBER 14

I like threads that offer tips regarding specific things like these. They can be super helpful. 

Also threads that ask specific questions, especially when those questions aren't left unanswered. 

Also thought provoking questions. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Razard86 and puporing are good role models for me on the forum. 

They always have something nice to share. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

I'll also do some forum browsing here. 

♡✸♡.