Blackness

Channelings

7 posts in this topic

So, while I read through many so-called "channelings" out of curiosity, they pretty much all felt like either figments of overactive imaginations - borne of a need to validate specific New Age beliefs the 'channeler' holds, or borderline schizophrenic writings, with obvious untrue or malevolent undertones.

One of them is an exception, however, and I would like to share an excerpt with you, as it aligns strongly with what many here have already recognized as Truth.

It is out of context, but it is indicative.

Through you and all that choose to do so.

LOVE IS ALL THERE IS, BLOSSOM … THE ENERGY OF LOVE.

WE ARE ALL ‘OF’ THAT ENERGY OF LOVE … FOR THERE IS NOTHING ELSE.

That Energy …  is then/can be … broken down into a million, trillion, infinite Frequencies of itself and resonate within those Vibrations and Frequencies. The level of Frequencies depicts that which one chooses … to manifest their desires.

Yet … all originally coming from … Being of … the Highest Frequency of LOVE.

Therefore, we cannot be separate.

NOTHING IS SEPARATE FROM THE HIGHEST PUREST ENERGY OF LOVE.

Because that is your blueprint. That is Your Essence.

Your choices … from that space … as we say, are infinite and shall continue to be so.

So, we would say because ‘our Pattern’ is formed from that SAME Original Highest Purest Love … we are … through each individual chosen Pattern … able to experience ‘Life’ … ‘through it’ … as we are part ‘OF it’.

Telepathically we communicate with you, Blossom … through the Energy Patterns.

We are not you … you are not us … yet, WE ARE.

The channel in question is Blossom Goodchild, if anyone wants to take a peek, I would welcome all opinions on the matter.

The book that really opened my past sceptic self to the channelings was The Law of One: Ra Material.

You just feel the higher inteligence when reading it. The context that is given there about the universe is just so immense that I don't imagine someone could be able to just make that up. Also the audio recording seem genuine.

This was a book that Leo recommended some time ago as an great exercise of radical openmindedness. Check it out, you can download it for free in digital form from their official website: https://www.llresearch.org/library/the-ra-contact-teaching-the-law-of-one

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

On 8/21/2022 at 11:11 AM, Arthogaan said:

I don't imagine someone could be able to just make that up

You are able make it up, since you're God ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are able make it up, since you're God ;)

Yeah, right.

But I believe that I made up the scenario in which the entity is channeled and not just creative people scamming with their channeling in that case. :x

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

5 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Yeah, right.

But I believe that I made up the scenario in which the entity is channeled and not just creative people scamming with their channeling in that case. :x

Those aren't the only options.

3 hours ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

You know nothing about true channeling. 

I am the Ipsissimus #Blackmagick. 93/93

Watch your arrogance, devil.