Phil King

Just did my first cold approach ever. Got her number! She may have bf tho.

3 posts in this topic

Background: I moved to Tampa, FL two days ago for college and I havent met a new girl in like a year. This past year, i did about 20 shrooms trips and focused on inner growth and finding my life purpose. The downside is that for like 9 months, the only people I spoke to were my parents and siblings. I had one gf in in 2019 for 2 months, but besides that im completely inexperienced with girls. To fulfill my LP I feel like I cannot be afraid to approach a woman that Im genuinely attracted to, so I want to put in deliberate practice to get better at it

I had this whole plan in my head about how I was gonna go to the dining hall and just try and find a cute girl sitting alone and just ask if i could sit with her. I biked over to the dining hall and as I was locking up my bike, I saw this gorgeous girl also locking her bike. I wondered if I should say something to her, or just follow through with the plan in my head. As i was stressing about whether or not to talk to her, I noticed that she was using a wraparound chord lock that could easily be broken by bolt cutters and then let the bike be stolen. Without thinking, I said " You actually trust that lock?!" in a joking way. She kinda smiled, and said that she knows that they suck and that she needs to get a U-lock. I dont even remember what I said after that, just general stuff like where we were from, when we moved in, majors, etc. She was smiling a lot and seemed sorta interested. I tried for instadate and go out to eat, but she said she was going up to see her roommates. I asked for her number she said sure and i gave her my phone to put it in. She put her full name in and we said goodbye. I was so hyped, and then was gonna go into the dining hall to go through with the original plan, but IT WAS CLOSED for a meeting. So if I didnt talk to that girl in the bike lot, then idk wtf i would have done. I feel proud and thank God that I actually did it. After that I rode around the campus on my bike and I couldnt believe that I actually just saw a random girl, talked to her and got her number. I thought, "Dam I have to do that like 1,000 more times to be amazing". It felt like the easiest yet hardest thing ever. 

Then I tried to look her up on instagram, and saw a J with a heart next to it in her bio, so idk if thats a bf or dead relative.

To improve, I think that I talked too fast. I should have left time for her to respond and I cut her off before she was gonna say something a couple times. Also I showed almost no intent at all or attempt at a man to woman frame. Does anyone have any tips for meeting girls on college campuses? 

Edited by Phil King

Good, good.

But a phone number doesn't mean shit. You'll learn that after you get a couple hundred of them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Nice!

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback