Manny

Are psychedelics therapy ?

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

As a 31 old man a struggled a lot in my life. Since 19 yr old seen multiple therapist, did a lot of self help shit. Did stuff like emdr , mindfulness therapy , self compassion for trauma , online training on codependency and a lot of innerchild training. I became a lot stronger over the years buth stil feels stuck in life. Can psychedelics help me whit dealing with traumas or fears that therapy cant do for me? Do they work tesame as therapy? Or maybe because of my traumas ther are not for me? 

Thanks , 

1 hour ago, Manny said:

Hey guys,

As a 31 old man a struggled a lot in my life. Since 19 yr old seen multiple therapist, did a lot of self help shit. Did stuff like emdr , mindfulness therapy , self compassion for trauma , online training on codependency and a lot of innerchild training. I became a lot stronger over the years buth stil feels stuck in life. Can psychedelics help me whit dealing with traumas or fears that therapy cant do for me? Do they work tesame as therapy? Or maybe because of my traumas ther are not for me? 

Thanks , 

Psychedelics are the ultimate mirror. Picture life but much faster and more vivid. Psychedelics will illuminate your biggest traumas and expose you to how you have conditioned yourself to respond to things when they get tough and out of hand. If you have trouble with not being in control (which is literally the natural state of all finite beings) then it will reveal that to you. They are the ULTIMATE test of your ability to face your fears. There is nothing more scary than a psychedelic. Falling off a cliff isn't even as scary.....because you can fall off an infinite loop of cliffs while tripping on a psychedelic LOL.

If you are going to go down this path couple of things. 

1. Be aware of your dosage!! This is the most critical point and cannot be stressed enough. If you dose too high....you will open up parts of yourself that are locked away that you may not be ready to handle.

2. Understand a psychedelic is only showing YOU. Its not showing anything else BUT YOU at various symbolic levels and ultimately you can even reach your truest state through this process if you do the work. There is nothing that can prepare you for psychedelic other than choosing to do it when you are not dealing with crap. If you take one in a bad mood...it will show you the depths of what a bad mood can be.

3. Understand that....what you will see under a psychedelic will look and feel MORE REAL than what you consider real life. I noticed NOBODY ever says this!! Its important because it WILL throw you off guard especially if like me you are a person who has never done drugs of any kind before. In some ways those who drink and smoke weed have an advantage over someone who has not really explored the depths of consciousness and is TOO USE to being sober.

4. It can be the BEST therapy, or it can send you to a psyche ward. Get a trip sitter if you can, and look into trip killers as well. Also RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, and take as much precaution as you can!! DO NOT WING IT!!! At high enough levels of tripping...you WILL lose control of your body and will have no clue what it is doing. I already experienced that and I have only been on 2 trips from psychedelics (not counting a kundalini awakening) but I am especially sensitive to them apparently.

If you are able to use them responsibly it can turn you into a fearless, loving, intelligent man, but on the flipside if you are irresponsible it can turn you into a paranoid, judgmental, whiny kid of a man. So be careful....the psychedelic is a mirror, it only reveals what is there. Don't avert your eyes to what is there, and don't judge it either.

P.S. don't trust your ego (the thoughts that come during and after the trip) your ego can say some pretty ridiculous things. It CAN convince you that you are possessed, there is a conspiracy to kill you, etc.... read some trip reports. I went through that myself and now I know not to trust my ego lol....it really be out here trying to demonize everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9qBUJLgPzw&ab_channel=Actualized.org

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

11 hours ago, Manny said:

Can psychedelics help me whit dealing with traumas or fears that therapy cant do for me?

Yes, but the key word there is CAN. You have to use them seriously with that intention and it won't be easy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Manny  Something you should know now is the value of incremental dosing. Whatever substance you're planning on using, it's highly probable that you're nowhere near ready for the highest dose of it a human can withstand. So you'd be well advised to start small in dose, and use your thoughts while under the influence to impose the desired changes. Once you feel confident that you have mastered the state the small dose puts you in, increase it a little and do the same as you did before vis a vis imposing the desirable changes.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, but the key word there is CAN. You have to use them seriously with that intention and it won't be easy.

Yeah. Its not easy realizing via psychedelics how much garbage your ego holds (speaking of myself, not you Lol) and realizing you have to go back again and again to the Infinite/God consciousness state to realize again and again the falsehood of your ideologies and beliefs :(