r0ckyreed

Where do I carry condoms when I am out? What is the best condom?

6 posts in this topic

My first post in this sub-forum. 

I just got a girlfriend (Yayyy!! ?), and I am a noob when it comes to sex.

I just got Trojan Pleasure Pack from Walmart.

I keep my condoms stored in the house in my safe. 

But how do you all carry condoms around in this hot weather? I heard that keeping them in a wallet is a bad idea and having them exposed to 100 degree heat for a long time is a bad idea.

This means me keeping it in a pocket isn’t a good idea unless I am indoors for most of the time. But I like outdoors. I am running out of ideas of where to store the condom on me to prevent it from being ruined from the heat or from being ruined/teared from being in wallet.

Any tips? In Oklahoma, temperatures are consistently near and surpass 100 Fahrenheit.

Thanks. Also what do you all think of Trojan Pleasure Pack? Is there a better condom out there? I am a newbie at this, so thanks for your support.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

7 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

I keep them everywhere, my backpack, my car, my apartment, my camping gear (lol,) not a fan of wallet condoms. 

Having them in backpack seems like a good idea for me because I like to be outdoors. How are your condoms able to survive in your car? The heat must effect them. Can you tell if a condom has been effected and no longer is safe to use? Forgive me, I am new to this stuff lol. Thank you. ??

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

I’ve kept condoms in my wallet my whole life and never had an issues so I would be too paranoid about it.

That said it’s probably a smart move on you in reducing condom exposure to heat, wear & tear in a wallet, etc.

Maybe keep two in your wallet as back up then another in your backpack that’s your go-to condom.

I’ve always use Trojan magnums but I’m sure that’s just to inflate my ego lol

The game of survival cannot be won. 

On 8/14/2022 at 3:22 PM, r0ckyreed said:

Having them in backpack seems like a good idea for me because I like to be outdoors. How are your condoms able to survive in your car? The heat must effect them. Can you tell if a condom has been effected and no longer is safe to use? Forgive me, I am new to this stuff lol. Thank you. ??

Hadn't thought of the heat, that would definitely degrade the quality. I usually have my backpack with me so that's my go to, car is backup.

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

Thanks y’all! :)