Yali

shaman Octavio drowns, kicks, shoves, yells at and insults clients during ceremony

44 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

You are repeating information that is generated by the social media rumor mill and have no idea if it is true.   The one thing I like about Mexico is that people tend to be less judgmental and mind their own business.  If you don’t like him you can go somewhere else.  The alternative is America where everything is illegal.

Yeah but the whole Mexico “people mind their own business” can also cause a lot of problems. I live in Mexico full time and there’s many more things that happen and go without consequence because of this. It’s also one of the things I like the best about Mexico, it’s more relaxed but still…

The biggest one is women getting harassed, sexually assaulted, etc and no one does shit. It’s just like “well, men will be men” it’s highly primitive in that sense. 

the other night my freind was out and a dude came out on the street with a gun, a local, and starting shooting in the air because he was drunk and pist, no repercussion, he didn’t even go to jail. Was walking around town the next day totally chill. 

I had a female freind on the beach and this well know rapist was following her and she couldn’t do anything about it because he is the mayors son and he just goes around raping women and gets away with it, no joke  this is a well known thing in our village

ive seen someone punch a baby in the face, domestic abuse in broad daylight, etc

so yeah that whole, “live and let live” isn’t actually that chill. 

there’s never an excuse to touch people without their consent. This Octavio guy should hang I’m sick of hearing about his abuse. 

Why in all of my stars and green dick that mortals call Earth is this thread so popular? Have you all nothing better to do than obsess over barbarism?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar It's not a super popular thread, you know, maybe mid-tier something like that.  Popular threads are usually a lot longer than this one.

I think people are just shocked that someone who claims to be a teacher and healer is doing this to their students; people who are looking to this man for help.  I think it's a good thing, let's say someone wanted to use this person as their guide, well now this information is out there, they can find it and make a more educated decision on if this person is qualified to be doing what they are doing - and from what I have read, I don't believe that they are.

4 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Why in all of my stars and green dick that mortals call Earth is this thread so popular? Have you all nothing better to do than obsess over barbarism?

I’m also confused as to why this Octavio asshole and Andrew rate are even on the radar