Someone here

Share what video of Leo has caused you existential crisis ?

9 posts in this topic

Oh boy !. This one was a killer to me at the time it was released. I still listen to it from time  to time .

The main idea of the video is that YOU as GOD will experience EVERYTHING.  Literally every single experience that can ever possibly exist ..has existed..or wil exist . You will experience it all . So you will experience all kinds of human suffering possible . The Holocaust..sickness..diseases..anguish..

depression..suicide..anxiety ..etc 

But of course it has the positive side of it .you will experience every orgasm that  has ever been orgasmed lol. You will experience every delicious meal .every fun movie .every beautiful piece of music .every first kiss .every romantic relationship . Every drug high.etc etc ....

This is all nice and good .but I don't think it's a fair deal .even if we assume that the amount of pleasure will equal exactly the amount of pain...Still it would be better if reality didn't exist at all rather than it being half good and half bad . So that's about me .

What about you? 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

This one got me fucked up good.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Someone here

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Oh boy !. This one was a killer to me at the time it was released. I still listen to it from time  to time .

The main idea of the video is that YOU as GOD will experience EVERYTHING.  Literally every single experience that can ever possibly exist ..has existed..or wil exist . You will experience it all . So you will experience all kinds of human suffering possible . The Holocaust..sickness..diseases..anguish..

depression..suicide..anxiety ..etc 

But of course it has the positive side of it .you will experience every orgasm that  has ever been orgasmed lol. You will experience every delicious meal .every fun movie .every beautiful piece of music .every first kiss .every romantic relationship . Every drug high.etc etc ....

This is all nice and good .but I don't think it's a fear deal .even if we assume that the amount of pleasure will equal exactly the amount of pain...Still it would be better if reality didn't exist at all rather than it being half good and half bad . So that's about me .

What about you? 

The solipsism and Nihilism video, the former is what he took done, that one was very scary and hit pretty badly, nearly killed me.

The what is anger part 1 and 2, because I suffered from anger issues, and had issues with his lack of empathy.

Either the dark side of meditation, or the one with the paranormal. Just doesn't seem to have those paranormal experiences to talk about them, and I have had those and it's just weird.

His spirituality and enlightenment videos and the guided neti neti video. Gave me strong depression that took several months to reverse.

Every video of his dating advice, made me very insecure.

I guess the moral of the story, is that this stuff's not for most normies

13 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

This one got me fucked up good.

Yeah .all his videos with the word "god " In the title are bombs .

This one too takes you deeper down the rabbit whole of solipsism:

10 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Someone here

The solipsism and Nihilism video, the former is what he took done, that one was very scary and hit pretty badly, nearly killed me.

The what is anger part 1 and 2, because I suffered from anger issues, and had issues with his lack of empathy.

Either the dark side of meditation, or the one with the paranormal. Just doesn't seem to have those paranormal experiences to talk about them, and I have had those and it's just weird.

His spirituality and enlightenment videos and the guided neti neti video. Gave me strong depression that took several months to reverse.

Every video of his dating advice, made me very insecure.

I guess the moral of the story, is that this stuff's not for most normies

Yeah his stuff is definitely not for the normies .the metaphysical skull-fuck that you get from Leo's videos are irreversible xD

-Osho

I relate with this so much especially since the negative stuff is so much more potent than the positive stuff. I wish I didn't exist at all instead of having to endure the heights of suffering. This one gave me an existential crisis. Solipsism is baby shit compared to "Radical implications of oneness"

You will never experience everything that can exist however since the set of possibilities is literally never ending. So are you but you'll never reach even half of what's possible. You're always at the beginning of infinity by definition or at 0% progress.

Edited by Holykael

On 8/11/2022 at 2:31 PM, Someone here said:

This is all nice and good .but I don't think it's a fair deal .even if we assume that the amount of pleasure will equal exactly the amount of pain...Still it would be better if reality didn't exist at all rather than it being half good and half bad . So that's about me .

The ratio of pleasure/pain doesn't matter. It does from a human/survival perspective, but not from God's perspective. From God's perspective, all that matters is love, and because God loves everything, God wants to experience everything, so every experience is a win. Because of God's love, God wants to experience the highest highs, the lowest lows, and everything in between. Existentially speaking, there is no such thing as a bad, undesirable or negative experience. There only is from the point of view of an ego.

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

24 minutes ago, Tristan12 said:

The ratio of pleasure/pain doesn't matter. It does from a human/survival perspective, but not from God's perspective. From God's perspective, all that matters is love, and because God loves everything, God wants to experience everything, so every experience is a win. Because of God's love, God wants to experience the highest highs, the lowest lows, and everything in between. Existentially speaking, there is no such thing as a bad, undesirable or negative experience. There only is from the point of view of an ego.

And it is the ego that gets the experience. Doesn't seem like a fair deal at all. Maybe god should be here all egoless experiencing all the pain and suffering instead of imposing it on its creations

12 minutes ago, Holykael said:

And it is the ego that gets the experience. Doesn't seem like a fair deal at all. Maybe god should be here all egoless experiencing all the pain and suffering instead of imposing it on its creations

Technically God is the one here experiencing the suffering because the ego is just an illusion, but I get your point. It doesn't seem that way at all when you're an ego and you never consented to experiencing all the suffering of life, and there is no awareness that you're actually God who is wanting it

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

2 hours ago, Tristan12 said:

I agree .but we are very much stuck in the ego perspective .we don't live life like indifferent enlightened saints like ramana maharshi who could be dying from cancer and still be blissed out . So the ratio of pleasure and pain does matter as long as one is not enlightened. 

-Osho