halfknots

5-MeO-DMT vape carts

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone have experience with 5-MeO-DMT vape carts? I have the opportunity to work with them and so far I find it an excellent ROA. Easy to share, easy to dose, and gentle enough that I'm comfortable using it in public, for example on the beach at sunset.

There are different pros and cons. 

Pros: 

1. No torch or breakable dab rig

2. convenient and small/ discreet 

3. You can measure dosage by full drag of the vape till the battery flashes. Make sure you limit it to about 2-3 full draws on the cart to avoid wasting 5meo or taking too much at once

4. the cart is pretty sturdy so if you vape in bed and disappear before you can place it on the table your fine. Way safer than lighting something. 

Cons

1. hard to get exact dose

2. easy to abuse 

3. Very expensive compared to it if freebase or hcl as they are value added products 

Don’t underestimate the strength of the pens and make sure you use self restraint during your sessions. Limit the draws you will take in a session. 

Alway follow proper safety protocols. Recommend having some kind of ritual that puts time and preparation between the idea to trip and the trip itself (including cleaning house/ tripping environment , safety checks for trip location, intention affirmation for trip and safety (ie, that you will stay stationary and not move around or panic) meditation and Qigong done before to open and relax nervous system.

Carts may make it easy for you to over indulge as they are super convenient. Be conscious and always improving your protocols and being sure to respect the power these carts offer.

Used maturely I think they have a lot to offer the conscious and mature psychonaught.

Always be improving your tripping protocol to be safer and more insightful and enjoyable.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

That's all good information for people who are new to working with such powerful tools.

What have your experiences been like?

Not good for your lungs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura true. That being said I'm curious enough to use what I have and see what unfolds, especially since I don't smoke/vape anything aside from the rare n,n-DMT or 5-MeO-DMT session.

Edited by halfknots

I wouldn't care much about occasional use of PG 5-MeO-DMT vape. Just don't add any flavors and you should be good. Won't be worse on your lungs than sitting in front of the firepit or soldering a few cables.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not good for your lungs.

Just add that point into the pros and cons mix. You will vape it very infrequently so it’s probably fine

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"