FeelFree

Veganism Consciousness

8 posts in this topic

What's the most effective way to raise consciousness about veganism?

2 hours ago, FeelFree said:

Using social media most definitely. It is working wonders and the movement is only getting bigger each day thanks to it. Youtube & Facebook seem to be working the best but Instagram is pretty good too. Here are some other suggestions though.

• Looking fit & healthy (people tend to have a stereotype of vegans being deficient and weak) (its shallow but people will judge veganism on how you look)
  • Going to festivals, events, marches
  • Setting up a vegan related business or charity
  • Setting up a blog related on veganism
  • Get celebrities and big names on board to promote it
  • Learn to cultivate love, empathy and compassion for all things (be the change you want to see in the world)

I will be going to the 2017 official animal rights march in London on September 2nd. The more vegans the better since it will help show how serious we are about trying to implement change to our current system. Hope you can come since its definitely going to be a big way to raise awareness of the topic. https://www.facebook.com/events/1840622222821221/

If you live in somewhere like the US I am sure they have marches going on over there too. 

Edited by Live Life Liam

Eat vegan.

The loudest speech is a silent example. 

Let others choose. Imposing your will is resistant to your path.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 2/10/2017 at 11:56 AM, FeelFree said:

@FeelFree I was expecting this post to be about how you raised your consciousness while eating vegan. lol.  Which has most certainly happened with me for sure, especially since I'm eating a majority of raw fruits and vegetables.  I definitely feel a lot better.

You certainly can't force or coerce anyone to be vegan of course, but definitely leading a by being a great example, and attending events and festivals would work. :)  Good luck!

Some people need hard truth, check out this research published in Nutrients. You can read the entire thing but the tables are really interesting showing some big drops in disease rates!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/

For proper referencing (APA): :) 

Le, L. T., & Sabaté, J. (2014). Beyond Meatless, the Health Effects of Vegan Diets: Findings from the Adventist Cohorts. Nutrients, 6(6), 2131–2147. http://doi.org/10.3390/nu6062131

Instead of try to convince and convert everyone, be the example and when they see how you are feeling amazing and thriving they will eventually follow.

B R E A T H E

Found this great video!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E