LSD-Rumi

I believe Muhammad realized he is God at some point

22 posts in this topic

On 6/8/2022 at 0:07 PM, RMQualtrough said:

Be careful, saying such things will cause mobs to brutally murder you for these words... This shows that the teachings are very zen and lead students to enlightenment, meaning they become killers with insatiable bloodlust for any believed transgressions.

If they were so zen they wouldn’t be doing that lol. 

On 8/6/2022 at 0:24 PM, Gesundheit2 said:

@LSD-Rumi 

I think you fundamentally misunderstand God and non-duality, and somehow confuse them and think that they're the same thing when they're not. God and non-duality are two different parameters. You could realize God without understanding non-duality, and you could understand non-duality without realizing God.

Non-duality is a philosophy, or a way of thinking and looking at reality. It might talk about God, but it is not God.

God, on the other hand, as people typically use the word, is the absolute truth that is prior to everything else, including philosophy.

In that sense, it's hard to know whether Muhammad even realized God, cuz it's hard to distinguish dogma from genuine awakening, especially within the context of psychosis.

As for non-duality, I am pretty sure that Muhammad had no clue about it at all, cuz Arabia was not a very sophisticated/advanced culture (still is not till this day).

Bingo 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius